Brand New to Fiverr

Offering to write essays is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you delete this gig as the word essay is in the gig URL.

“write-poetry-and-essays-for-you” (copied) from the URL.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Offering to write essays is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

write essays is a

The word Essay can be a synonym of the word “article”. So I guess the essay must be defined as academic essay before it can be against the Fiverr TOS. Just saying essay means you are writing about something, which is virtually the same thing you do while writing articles.

Just expressing my opinion though(maybe Wrong), not just academic essays should be against TOS. I guess it could be any type of academic assignments done in behalf of anyone.

But the word Essay might be too broad to be a violation.

So what happens when a student calls the essay an article.

So what happens when a student calls the essay a blog post for an education site.

Well that’s his/her problem. When he fails the honest seller takes no blame.

Though I will never agree to do anyone’s assignment here, I wonder how I’ll know if an order is an academic assignment when the buyer never called it one.

write essays is a

The word Essay can be a synonym of the word “article”. So I guess the essay must be defined as academic essay before it can be against the Fiverr TOS. Just saying essay means you are writing about something, which is virtually the same thing you do while writing articles.

Just expressing my opinion though(maybe Wrong), not just academic essays should be against TOS. I guess it could be any type of academic assignments done in behalf of anyone.

But the word Essay might be too broad to be a violation.

So what happens when a student calls the essay an article.

So what happens when a student calls the essay a blog post for an education site.

Well that’s his/her problem. When he fails the honest seller takes no blame.

Though I will never agree to do anyone’s assignment here, I wonder how I’ll know if an order is an academic assignment when the buyer never called it one.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

If you type “essay gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

Most posts I saw in the search were people saying search

“essay gig denied” or “essay writing gig denied”

However, when I typed essay in the Fiverr main site search bar. I saw several sellers including a Pro seller editing and correcting essays (None of them said academic essay) maybe that’s why they are seen as legal.

Archived