Brand New to the Fiverr Family!

shvoice

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. I saw your gig. You can create more gigs that will increase the possibility to get order.

Thank you thats really helpful i was wondering about this. How many gigs should you have? Are they specifc packages for each one?

Hi

my friend,Good luck.let me know if you need any help from my site

Thank you, will do! Will also make sure to check out everyone’s gigs here on this chat and like as many pages as I can! I guess this may also help me to get my visibility up to right? Are likes on our pages helpful for this?

Hi Stephanie! Welcome to the fiverr forum. I suggest you look over some of the threads I have disclosed here, they have some very interesting and helpful information that can help you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!
I read a lot of wonderful posts here but never contributed much. So, in this post, I’ll share my insights for what I’ve learned in my Fiverr journey and how can you get more orders if you are a new and level 1 seller. A little about myself first- I am a 27 yr old digital marketer and joined Fiverr last September. I’ve been jumping forth and back from New Seller to Level 1 (credit to the order completion rate). I still don’t make much from Fiverr, it’s around $150-$200/month but it pays some of…
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…
So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

As a new seller you can create total 7 gigs. You can create specific services/packages.

Why would you create 7 gigs if you aren’t selling 7 different things?

Having a good quality gig page with no spelling or grammatical errors with a few good examples of your work will go way further to increasing the possibility of someone ordering work from you than having 7 gigs more or less selling the same thing.

Archived