Fiverr Community Forum

Brand New to the Fiverr Family!

Hello everyone, I am Stephanie and I have jumped into this head first!! I am super excited but know it will take a while to get to grips with everything! Brand new!! Thanks for your support :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Welcome To Fiverr :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Learning so much from you all already, how long have you been on Fiverr?

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. I saw your gig. You can create more gigs that will increase the possibility to get order.

1 Like

Hi
my friend,Good luck.let me know if you need any help from my site

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr… Best wishes to you

3 Likes

Welcome To Fiverr. Good luck! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you thats really helpful i was wondering about this. How many gigs should you have? Are they specifc packages for each one?

Thank you, will do! Will also make sure to check out everyone’s gigs here on this chat and like as many pages as I can! I guess this may also help me to get my visibility up to right? Are likes on our pages helpful for this?

2 Likes

what kind’s of service do you like to sell ?

@shvoice
Welcome to fiverr community…

1 Like

Hello, I am a Voice Over artist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks all, what are the services you guys all offer?

Welcome to fiverr communituy

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I offer website design services.

1 Like

welcome to fiverr family.

3 Likes

Hi Stephanie! Welcome to the fiverr forum. I suggest you look over some of the threads I have disclosed here, they have some very interesting and helpful information that can help you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

5 Likes

As a new seller you can create total 7 gigs. You can create specific services/packages.

3 Likes

Wish you all the luck

4 Likes