Fiverr Forum

BREAKING NEWS All Facebook Page Owners

ATTENTION all Facebook Page Owners. If your page is lifeless and there is no activity on it, then you have to see this point:

[news]When users discuss and like the content you add to your Page, FB links their name to their profile page. That means Google sees more reciprocal links between your fbpage and your Fan’s own, improving the SEO value of those links.[news]

Comments and intense discussion on Your facebook page can actually improve the SEO value of your page.

And not only that, it brings more activity, more followership and more sharing and likes. In addition when fans comment on your page, it shows on their wall and visible to all their friends. IN ADDITION to all fans of your page.

With that i showcase my service to all Facebook Page owners: http://fiverr.com/seowhizz/post-40-content-comments-on-your-facebook-wall-in-24-hours

DEMO: For my friends on this forum, i and my friends will give you 20 insightful comments on your page for free. We will like and comment just for one day. Post your Fbpage here and we will comment on most of your status updates. You can also direct us to where the discusion should be intense. Note this is free. To get big value, please order my gig http://fiverr.com/seowhizz/post-40-content-comments-on-your-facebook-wall-in-24-hours.

Expecting a first here.

thanks

Great idea for a GiG. I would like a demo my FB page is:

fb/pages/Hate-with-friends/179289845613036

tristanphillips said: Great idea for a GiG. I would like a demo my FB page is:

fb/pages/Hate-with-friends/179289845613036

I hope you liked the demo. You can see the comments through out the updates on your thread. We also liked the page in addition to the comments. If you like constant comments then consider my gig. thanks

Thank you, Very impressive and fast work!! I will order your gig in a couple of days.

Need to build fan page and add content first…

Again Great Job

Thanks and i’m elated.

anymore page owners? enjoy my demo