Fiverr Community Forum

Bremaine's Forum Posting - Top Forum Posting Gig on Fiverr

The name’s David, but you can call me Bremaine. I run a forum posting service on Fiverr. You can find more details on what I do in the information below. Feel free to shoot me a message if interested in ordering.

Are you in need of someone to post on your forum, whether it be old or new? I can help make your forum look active again and help provide interesting and relevant topics to help push other users to start posting. I have been doing forum posting here on fiverr off and on for a while now, and have the top rated forum posting gig.

I can post about various different subjects, and can also research some if I’m not that familiar with it. I request that whoever wants to buy my service, that they contact me first. I can’t cover every subject though, so that’s why I require a message before any orders are put in.

Subjects I am comfortable with are; video games, movies, tv, music, art, photography, sports, health and fitness, social media, tech, entertainment in general, money and investment, and so much more. Just shoot me a message with what your forum is, and I will see if it’s something I can do.

Options Available below:

Basic Plan - 25 Post Plan with up to 4 usernames in a 3-4 day period
Standard Plan - 60 Post Plan with up to 6 usernames in a 6-8 day period
Premium Plan - 120 Post Plan with up to 8 usernames in a 10-15 day period (may be done sooner though)

My Fiverr Page: https://www.fiverr.com/bremaine