Fiverr Forum

Bring all your Article and proofreading to my inbox

Good day!!! Bring all your writting and Translation to my inbox for fast delivery!!!

Don’t you think it would be, not much, but just a little better if you first opened at least one gig and all jobs went through your order page? :roll_eyes:

I’m trying to figure the most tactful way to say this. Please forgive me if it doesn’t come across as kind, but this is really one of my biggest pet peeves.

You have spelling errors in this advertisement. This makes it seem as though you might be one of the many people who think that anyone can write. This makes me think you are not qualified, but are still trying to sell writing services. If that’s the case, you’ve got to stop. Take a look at what you wrote. If you don’t see what is wrong with it on second look, then you need to sell some other service.

Writing is not a soft skill. It isn’t something that one can just decide to start doing one day. It is a technical skill and requires years of training and experience, just like programming or web development or any of the other services that people know you can’t just wake up and do one day.

It bugs me so much when I see people with no writing experience trying to sell that service.

I really think you shouldn’t be annoyed. If the user wants to offer writing, translation and/or proofreading services, why not? That’s called free market and…… free market will take care of the user’s success or failure.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Thank you for your advice.

Thank. Its typical error. I understand you that what you are trying to saying. Thanks for that

Thanks its typical error although i believe you understand my key point. May God Bless.
Thanks for the feedback

This response definitely made my morning. Well said!

Another error there. Have a great day as you create the first gig.