Fiverr Forum

Bring back the gift card

I enjoyed being able to purchase $50 worth of gigs last year. At work I have to provide a receipt for every gig I purchase. If I could purchase in bulk, it would make that so much easier. If I could buy $100 worth of gigs, I would submit one receipt instead of 20. Thoughts?

I’m pretty sure you can load large amounts from PayPal onto your Fiverr balance. Experienced Fiverr buyers, please confirm…

Kim

I’m not sure if you can do that… However you have the ‘damn quick pay’ option that allows you to spend 100 without logging in into your paypal account each time

I’m pretty sure you can load large amounts from PayPal onto your Fiverr balance. Experienced Fiverr buyers, please confirm…

Kim

I’m not sure if you can do that… However you have the ‘damn quick pay’ option that allows you to spend 100 without logging in into your paypal account each time

Kim

Kim

Kim