Fiverr Forum

Bring back the Podcast Mr Cornwell!

Where have all the podcasts gone? I miss them. Bring them back please. Where are you at Mr. @samcornwell :-?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Those are old ones. I want new ones :slight_smile:

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: You could resurrect and start doing them…

Mr. Cornwell is a very busy Family man!! I’m sure if Fiverr wanted him to continue them in that way he would of though.

The only disadvantage was that they were all English Sellers. I think we need a podcast done in America so we can see the Old Bitty Grandma’s, Sarah Sunshine’s and Professor Puppets of the world.

As much as I enjoy hearing my mate chatting in a rather cockney accent with a load of Fiverr Sellers, I feel that we either need to ship him over again on a Fiverr Budget to meet loads of sellers or get someone from America to do it.

@samcornwell is his profile. As you can see he took down his Rant Gig which was Epic!

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: yeah I noticed that… can still see him every time I’m adding videos to new gigs though :slight_smile:

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: I like the yetti thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah I actually watched that one, I thought I recognized it from somewhere.

Reply to @nrallstars: Thanks! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Quote from @oldbittygrandma: "The logistics of getting a number of people online at the same time, or even one other person, has proved to be somewhat of a challenge, but I will keep trying."

Offer incentives… say one lucky viewer will get a free gig or something. Remind your subscribers on the next hangout several times (mention the lucky viewer thingie). People like freebies :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I can help you with that, I have had good success with G-Hangouts. Message me.

Mr. Cornwell is a very busy Family man!! I’m sure if Fiverr wanted him to continue them in that way he would of though.

The only disadvantage was that they were all English Sellers. I think we need a podcast done in America so we can see the Old Bitty Grandma’s, Sarah Sunshine’s and Professor Puppets of the world.

As much as I enjoy hearing my mate chatting in a rather cockney accent with a load of Fiverr Sellers, I feel that we either need to ship him over again on a Fiverr Budget to meet loads of sellers or get someone from America to do it.

@samcornwell is his profile. As you can see he took down his Rant Gig which was Epic!

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: yeah I noticed that… can still see him every time I’m adding videos to new gigs though :slight_smile:

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: I like the yetti thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Yeah I actually watched that one, I thought I recognized it from somewhere.

Reply to @nrallstars: Thanks! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Quote from @oldbittygrandma: "The logistics of getting a number of people online at the same time, or even one other person, has proved to be somewhat of a challenge, but I will keep trying."

Offer incentives… say one lucky viewer will get a free gig or something. Remind your subscribers on the next hangout several times (mention the lucky viewer thingie). People like freebies :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I can help you with that, I have had good success with G-Hangouts. Message me.