Broadband Shared IP

mdomor288

Question

Hi,

I am a seller and I am using my modem which gives me a real IP. But suddenly I want to get broadband connection in my home but the main problem is If I take the broadband line then I will have to take a Shared IP.

If I use any shared ip will that be good or bad for my account?

Is there anyone who is using fiverr with a broadband Shared IP?

Many people are using broadband Shared IP connection so they may be also using fiverr with that. And if I also take a shared IP and someone is also using fiverr with that IP will there be any problem with my Fiverr Account?

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

i don’t know much.what i know is “1 pc 1 fiverr account”

best of luck…

It’s completely wrong.

1 person 1 account is the correct.

or if I had 10 computers I could have 10 seller accounts, but this is not allowed.

It’s completely wrong.

1 person 1 account is the correct.

or if I had 10 computers I could have 10 seller accounts, but this is not allowed.

Be careful! One person one account is correct. But you may get punished for TOS violation even if you follow that rule, but multiple persons sharing one computer:

They have just sent my girlfriend a soulless email saying that they will hold the funds until the “90 day safety period has ended” and then “we are welcome to contact them to inquire about the funds” Any successful stories about being able to withdraw the funds after 90 days? I will use this anger I’m feelings to keep writing and gain my independence from fiverr as soon as possible.

Like in the case linked above, two persons were having one account for each person but using the same internet connection. One account got locked, and there is nothing the account holder can do about it.

So my advice is to only use one account per internet account / IP. Having a shared IP Broadband connection is no problem, but accessing two Fiverr accounts with this single broadband connection can cause an account to be locked.

Up until now, I do did not hear about any case where it caused problems by using a shared IP broadband connection in general.

Archived