Broaden my gigs

magicjokerhate

I need help creating more gigs so I could be more diverse and get more customers
My skills:

• Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
  • Creative Writing (stories, poems, drama)
  • Shirt designing (also sells shirts)
  • Engineering drawing (idk if buyer would like that)

From these skills, what else could I do? :thinking:

What kind of writings do you know how to do apart from the poems? You can create a Gig in the “Writing and Translation” category and the subcategory that suits your skills.

You can make a Gig of poems and stories or write a document for someone, in short, uncover your creativity! show us who you are and all you can do! 👍

You’ll have your first order soon, I know, you’ve got great Gigs, you’re good and dedicated at your job too. 😎

What kind of writings do you know how to do apart from the poems? You can create a Gig in the “Writing and Translation” category and the subcategory that suits your skills.

You can make a Gig of poems and stories or write a document for someone, in short, uncover your creativity! show us who you are and all you can do! 👍

You’ll have your first order soon, I know, you’ve got great Gigs, you’re good and dedicated at your job too. 😎

So sell my work to other people is what you’re saying? :thinking:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7670e384de how does this look? Need anything special?

It’s a good idea for a gig, though since it’s a writing gig I’d check and double check the spelling/grammar in the gig description and package descriptions.

In the gig description it says “is guarantee big bucks!!” and “Start of with”.

The premium package says “Finish you journey”.

But I do think it’s a gig that could do well. You could also create other, different writing gigs.

It’s a good idea for a gig, though since it’s a writing gig I’d check and double check the spelling/grammar in the gig description and package descriptions.

In the gig description it says “is guarantee big bucks!!” and “Start of with”.

The premium package says “Finish you journey”.

But I do think it’s a gig that could do well. You could also create other, different writing gigs.

Thank you for seeing those errors!

Like what? I’m up for anything

And I also make a book cover gig https://www.fiverr.com/magicjokerhate/make-your-next-book-cover

Thank you for seeing those errors!

And I also make a book cover gig https://www.fiverr.com/magicjokerhate/make-your-next-book-cover

The book cover gig is also a good idea if you can create good designs.

It might be a good idea to change the gig image though. You could show example book covers that you’ve designed so they have an idea how their cover could look.

You could also say how it is compatible with various book formats (eg. ebooks/print books/createspace/KDP).

Just look what doesn’t seem to have much competition (without copying anyone else’s gig) or what competition there is is very high priced. ie. look for a niche where there aren’t lots of sellers doing the same thing, but something that would be wanted at a reasonable price.

The book cover gig is also a good idea if you can create good designs.

It might be a good idea to change the gig image though. You could show example book covers that you’ve designed so they have an idea how their cover could look.

You could also say how it is compatible with various book formats (eg. ebooks/print books/createspace/KDP).

Just look what doesn’t seem to have much competition (without copying anyone else’s gig) or what competition there is is very high priced. ie. look for a niche where there aren’t lots of sellers doing the same thing, but something that would be wanted at a reasonable price.

I just did with the new survey subcategory! I can’t wait for the orders

Archived