Broke My Arm & Raised My Prices

ssj1236

I can already see the scenario:

Buyer: why did you raise your regular prices?
You: I broke my arm.

😄

Seriously though, I feel you, I’ve had a broken arm and it sucked big time, started writing with my other hand and all that crazy stuff 😕 Wishing you a quick recovery!

You fell down the stairs…

Bull poo! What really happened, Jim?

You were out and about town no doubt, waving your fat chunk of Fiverr earnings about, before being followed home by a pretty blonde like me, who was still angry about how you ended things after slipping her a $5 bill for her loving trouble last time.

Fell dow the stairs… I know hit men who can make being poisoned by Mr. White in Cluedo look like spontaneous human combustion.

You were womanizing again like you did with me and it’s got the better of you hasn’t it, Jim?

Domestics aside, how’s raising prices working for you? Or is it too early to tell?

You fell down the stairs…

Bull poo! What really happened, Jim?

You were out and about town no doubt, waving your fat chunk of Fiverr earnings about, before being followed home by a pretty blonde like me, who was still angry about how you ended things after slipping her a $5 bill for her loving trouble last time.

Fell dow the stairs… I know hit men who can make being poisoned by Mr. White in Cluedo look like spontaneous human combustion.

You were womanizing again like you did with me and it’s got the better of you hasn’t it, Jim?

Domestics aside, how’s raising prices working for you? Or is it too early to tell?

Too early to tell…will keep everyone updated

Archived