Fiverr Forum

Bucharest, Romania Community Meetup: 3pm May 21st

Hi Fiverr Sellers and Buyers!

I am excited to share with you that I will be hosting an event in Bucharest, Romania on May 21st at 3pm (local time). This event is aimed towards meeting each other and network. As being a TRS, I would be also speaking about my experience and provide useful tips that will help your overall Fiverr experience. We will also organize some workshops and if anyone is willing to be a speaker too, feel free to let me know :slight_smile:

The event will be hosted in Sheraton Hotel in Bucharest and will include also 1 Coffee Break and 1 Finger Plate Lunch for each member. We would also have water available for everyone.

There are only 19 spots available, if you would like to attend this event, feel free to reply to this thread.

WHEN: May 21st 3pm (local time)
WHERE: Sheraton Hotel (Bucharest, Romania)
WHAT: Meetup/Networking/Workshop from TRS Seller/s
RSVP: Spaces are limited, we currently have 19 spots available (First Come First Served)

If you have any questions or want to attend this event, please reply to this thread.

Thank you!

Regards,
Vasily Kichigin
TRS Seller

5 Likes

@Woofy31 You are from Romania right.

2 Likes

Yes, but I have an important family event & gathering on that day, hence my silence.

3 Likes

No worries :slight_smile: I know Sunday might be not the best time for this but that would be good to know for future :slight_smile:

If someone know anyone from Romania, I would appreciate if you guys could help invite them :wink:

1 Like

Hi there. I would like to interact in the event. I am from Bulgaria and I have lots of questions. It will be great to meet somebody with experience. Is there tickets for the entrance or the event is free?
Sincerely, Nikolay from NCORE DESIGN

1 Like

Is only for TRS/Seller/s ? @Woofy31 Congratulations

2 Likes

Hey Vasily,

have you contacted Fiverr about this event? Or is it 100% you?

Also it’s not super clear as to what it is you will be doing.

You want TRS to network and talk, sure. But to what end?
Or you want low-level sellers to meet TRS?

So far the only thing that’s clear is that you will be doing a presentation of some sort.
It would be great if you also shared some more info re: what it is you will be talking about.

If this is a Fiverr event, I wouldn’t mind booking a flight out of pocket and being there if it meant helping people.
But if only 20 people can attend in all, I’m not sure how impactful something like that could be?

1 Like

Hi!

Yes, it would be fun if you could join, it’s completely free and works on first come first served basis.

1 Like

Anyone can join, you just need to confirm with me if you will be attending :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I have contacted Fiverr about it and they are also helping me with getting attention of local sellers in Bucharest. The purpose of this event is to meetup and network. It’s completely free and anyone could join. You don’t need to be even TRS or Level Seller.

I will be giving also the presentation about what worked best in order to become the top rated seller. I am also planning to organize a workshop and it will be specifically on modifying or creating gig that will catch buyers attention. If you see on my page, I have the video made for my gigs so I want to help other people with video creation too and we can also record in the room there for anyone who is wishing to upgrade their video. Also the purpose is to meet other sellers and hear their experience with Fiverr.

1 Like

I’m also interested to join. But i can’t. :sob:

1 Like

Is Fiverr provide you any financial support for this event ? or for this type of event is fiverr provide any financal support ? can you please let me know it ? Thanks.