Fiverr Community Forum

[BUG] Account no longer available

From last night I’m getting this alert in my Fiverr profile. Sometimes it appears and sometimes it’s disappeared. Is there any problem with my account or it’s a glitch?

3 Likes

There are numerous topics reporting this bug.

Just refresh the page.

It comes and goes.

Nothing to worry about. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

5 Likes

Actually this alerts coming to my profile continuously in my profile. That is why I was bit worried. Hopefully they will fix this problem very soon.

Many Thanks for your response. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey Haider,
Don’t worry about that. When you refresh this page this problem will automatically remove.

Cheers,
Arafat

1 Like

it’s okay, don’t worry this is website bug.

3 Likes

Same problem with me from last night.

Don’t worry it will be fine, But you are facing this problem for long time then you should definitely contact with the fiverr support center

There is no point in bothering Customer Support with this.

An earlier post said that Fiverr is aware of the problem.

2 Likes

No. They are already busy with things that really matter. Fiverr already knows this and they are fixing it.

Plus, you just have to refresh the page if you don’t want to see it. Or just continue working with this on the page. It won’t make a difference.

1 Like

I am facing the same problems everyday. Just refresh it. perhaps It won’t be problem.

1 Like

Thanks I was relieved

1 Like

same issue, refresh page its goes

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. It is annoying.

Thank you Yulianaa for your response on my topic.

1 Like

It’s alright. They will fix the issue. No need to contact with the support. It’s not a major issue. And Thanks for your concern.

It’s a bug. Refresh the page again

1 Like

Thank you Rakibul. :smile:

Welcome brother!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: