Fiverr Community Forum

Bug encountered on fiverr profile page

bug found in profile page, when i click on any client review profile thumb image it open an upload file window box. which is just for upload or update profile picture.

i don’t know why it is working to all thumb display on profile page…

4 Likes

Stop clicking on thumbnails. Problem solved. You are the only one who has this happen.

Can you show us a screenshot of what happens?

2 Likes

it was accidental click… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@misscrystal Here is screen record
20200818_083737

3 Likes

That is the strangest bug I’ve seen yet! I just clicked on mine and the same thing happened. How is this even possible? Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I saw it was a link to my images on my hard drive so I clicked on one to see what would happen and it inserted the image onto my profile instead of my usual photo. So strange! It’s a link to change your profile image.

2 Likes

Yes and when i select a file it changed my Profile picture… :smiley:

2 Likes

@muhammadraheel Same happening on my profile…

2 Likes

Accidentally i selected a logo… for just trial and it changed my profile pic.

And quickly i received a message from fiverr we removed your profile pic because it is not real profile pic… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got that message too. I don’t think it affects anything. I just selected a random picture to see what would happen. No idea it would change my profile picture.

2 Likes

I hope so but not confirmed…

2 Likes

The picture I selected to see what would happen said Rhode Island School of Design so obviously I’m not trying to use that as my profile picture.

1 Like

Mee too but what can we do now…

Not worry about it… You did nothing wrong.

1 Like