log out fiverr than log in than you show all request
Simply I think that is not bug. And I saw you are new user. Also I face this situation in my account when I create my profile. I saw only one buyer request active and that is not show to me. So I ask that question from CS. They gave me correct answer. Please carefully read this
I checked this for you, and at the moment, it does not appear that there is an issue with the Buyer Request feature. The mismatch happens because the system sometimes doesn’t load the information fast enough.
There are two factors that you must keep in mind regarding Buyers requests:
One is that our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in a while for these requests.
The second is that the buyer request feature is dependent on the buyers. If buyers are not submitting requests to your category, you will receive fewer requests than usual.
Also, I see that you are an unleveled seller. Please know that all requests have a limit of 10 unleveled seller offers before they are removed from your view. This too has an effect on the number of offers you can see. You will have to check back every once in a while for these requests.
*I recommend that you also advertise your Gig on social media, so as to broaden the number of people who can see your Gig.
Have a wonderful day!
Buyer request come to several time try to active more and obviously you got buyer request
It’s still a bug that there is a mismatch though (or not the best heading if it isn’t giving the real figure). Even if there are different things affecting it, like requests released periodically, etc.
If it shows a figure and heading for the number “Active” for that user, surely it should be the same as the number that it can show to that user at that point in time (before that user refreshes the screen). It could/should give a new “active” amount whenever the screen is refreshed. If there are valid reasons why it can’t always give an accurate “active” total, maybe they should change the field’s caption so it says something else like “Active (approx)” instead of just “Active”. Though I don’t really see why it can’t keep and show an accurate active total for the currently logged in user based on the amount of requests it can currently show to that user (even given what CS wrote in the response).
eg. for times where there’s very few requests (such as less than a pageful) surely it could keep a count of the amount it has actually output to for that user (created html for). If it doesn’t match the total they have, just show the actual count.
Me too also sometimes face it
3 days me face the Bug
sometimes i face this problem
Yes I also face this problem …
Contact CS. you can get clear idea.
Though it will be much easier for someone who currently has less buyer requests to contact CS about it to show that it must be a bug. eg. one who has only up to a pageful or 2 of them. If there are quite a lot of pages of them it would be a lot to screen-capture and harder to show that.
Another bug in that section is that if you have it showing the requests for 1 subcategory and then select a different subcategory in the list, for me it still shows the active total for the previous subcategory even though it’s showing different requests, until you refresh the page, where it shows the new active total for the selected subcategory. Surely it should show the active total as soon as you select a different subcategory (even if it probably hasn’t reloaded anything from the database of requests).
Thanks sir… Great idea
I faced the similar problem since many days, but now It’s ok. I Think It’s may bug of fiverr sites, logout, login, clear cache is not solutions, in that case I Don’t get solution, It’s recover automatically in my accounts. So don’t worry, its not a big deal.
I don’t thing It’s a matter of contact with CS. It’s fiverr site bug, there alot of threat in this case in forum threat.
its fiverr old bug, clear browser cache then check
I’m getting this problem too
I’ve also had this issue, predominantly when going through Chrome to get to the website, but I find that I get buyer requests when using the app.