Fiverr Forum

Building A Signature Look On Fiverr [Success Tip]

NOTE - Can’t reply to anyone as I have reached my limit.

Hey Everyone,

I recently started taking selling on Fiverr seriously about 2-3 months ago and already I am getting at least 1 order a day.

One tip I thought I would share with you that has worked great for me (I have even got comments by buyers) Is build a signature look.

What do I mean by that?
For example take a look at the screenshot I have provided. All My Fiverr Gigs (Except testimonials) Have the same background and concept.

I took around 1 hour to create the perfect thumbnail and now everytime I create a gig I use the image template and edit it to tailor the Gig.

This means when people are surfing Fiverr and they see that image they will automatically know it’s me.

I also do a similar thing in my Gig descriptions too, Being unique is a great way to grow on Fiverr.

I hope you got some value out of this, I would love to hear if you guys do the same thing?

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.

Matteo :slight_smile:

That’s not called “Building Consistency”, it’s called having a “Signature” look… :rolling_eyes:

p.s
Jeeee now you changed your title and content…
What? You trying to make me look like a :dromedary_camel: now? :rolling_eyes:

I have that. A whole bunch of sad losers stole them because they have no imagination, wit or creativity in their soul.

None of my gig images are alike and I don’t actually get that signature look thingy. What for should we make the images consistent? Explain please.

This could be a gig promotion cunningly disguised as a tip, ya know :wink:

It makes you speciale.

Oh he’s cunning alright, he quickly edited the content after I stated the obvious without even a little nod towards my contribution?

What is the use when most of the buyers are from the search result or from the BR who have never worked with you?

@matteo_7355
You contacted me on the main platform since you are out of your posting limit.

Let me first tell you, this is a very very inappropriate action. You should never do that again.

You are lucky not only did I decide NOT to report you, I am abstaining from posting a screenshot of that conversation here. As for your question that you asked, my answer lies in the statement prior to this.

:joy:

He can comeback 24 hours later to post his rebuttal.

@matteo_7355 Are you good to go now?

Creating unique images is coolio. But there will always be a few uncreative bunch to put their paws on other sellers creativity. :skull:

Yes I agree Nika,

In fact since creating this post I have had one of my images taken down by Fiverr, You can call this coincidence but it is very odd lol.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :slight_smile:

I seriously thought it was a cute hedgehog! Then I realized it’s a camel sticking its tongue out…

I prefere images rather than a personalized background and a lot of text. Since I sell different gigs it would be harder for me to create a signature image.

I admit your signature images are pretty cool, though.

Thank you!

Ye, I would of thought this only works with certain gigs. What gigs do you do if you mind me asking?

Matteo :slight_smile:

Translation, copywriting, transcriptions (all in Italian language) your message on my lips and data entry.

Awesome! I am Italian too :slight_smile:

Yay! :stuck_out_tongue: I thought so, for your name.