Fiverr Forum

Business Cards (no wait)

Do you want to have business cards designed for your brand new company, or re-design an existing company for a fresh look? Tried VistaPrint or other related sites but their “templates” are boring? Looked into professional designers but they are too expensive? Tried any of the other 20,000+ designers here on fiverr but they have a wait time?!? Well…

I am a professional freelance graphic and website designer (and college instructor for this same fields). Your business card will be specifically created to meet your needs (based on your concept) and created to help you stand out from others! I’ll help you to craft a unique identity for your business. Check out my samples and you will notice that I create SIMPLE and neat, sophisticated, professional and elegant designs (I DO NOT PRINT).

-Double-sided business card design.

-Files are in JPG format, CMYK, 300dpi, print-ready.

-The default size: 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5x2 plus 0.125" bleed on each side)

-If you have an example of what you want the card to look like, then please send me the example!

-Revisions are usually unlimited. However, I DON’T READ MINDS. So please explain what you want and provide examples if possible.

Contact me if you have questions!

Need more proof? More work samples since I am new here…

Anyone in need? No wait time! :slight_smile:

WEEKEND SPECIAL: Business Card design for $5.

:::Don’t tell anyone this is always the deal:::

good luck my friend

Since I am a new seller on Fiverr and have no gig extras…I will provide the master templates to anyone who purchases my business card gig! FREE.

Thank you! No luck early on… :frowning:

The claim by Fiverr is that a video will boost sales by 220%. Does that mean that no sales boosted by 220% is still no sales?!? Hmmm…well I added a video tonight anyway. It is not perfect and needs some tweaks, but I am happy working with that program for the first time!

http://fiverr.com/geekcode_cs/design-a-stylish-and-professional-business-card