Business

shaista_bano

Your post is not a tip, so it needs to be moved to Improve my Gig. I’ll move it for you shortly if you don’t. There are already many posts on the topic you asked about. Here are some good posts:

FIV_Favicon_v1-Green.png.5792f2b7db34a43a8fbedc1f3be7fb22.png Fiverr Forum – 21 Mar 15
4NBVATO8ZTSY.png.ef1e7c0caf2a829c2371abf094c184f9.png

How I use Social Media to Market my Fiverr Gigs [ARCHIVED]

I’ve gotten this question a few times, and although I generally give the super-short answer, I recently decided to get very long-winded with another Fiverr seller. I thought about it, and in the end I decided that the advice was worth enough effort...

Reading time: 10 mins ? Likes: 394 ❤

FIV_Favicon_v1-Green.png.5792f2b7db34a43a8fbedc1f3be7fb22.png Fiverr Forum – 24 Aug 14 http://forum.fiverr.com/images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Helpful Guide for new sellers to inspire [ARCHIVED]

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by to check out this discussion. This is a helpful guide and maybe even a reminder for some on tips of how to be a better seller on Fiverr. The first thing you should consider is the awesome platform Fiverr...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 14 ❤

FIV_Favicon_v1-Green.png.5792f2b7db34a43a8fbedc1f3be7fb22.png Fiverr Forum – 22 Nov 12 http://forum.fiverr.com/images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

The MAIN rule for making alot of money on Fiverr [ARCHIVED]

I started out 3 months ago and went from 0 sales to almost 400 sales! That’s 133ish sales per month! Not bad for 3 months on fiverr! I realized there is NUMEROUS things to do to sell good on this website but I want to share the one that is most...

Hi there,
I’m not an expert logo designer, but I am in design so I can tell you this for sure.
Your sample images are not impressive, the image quality is low and grainy-looking,
plus “Hey, I can make logos for you” does not sound professional.
Your gig description needs a lot of editing too.
Unless you can get help with the gig description ( grammar etc) and also
use better sample images, it would be hard to get orders.

Archived