Fiverr Forum

Buy 2 get 1 Free - Social Media Bonanza Promo (1 st Year Celebrations)

Hi Fiverr, I am so happy to celebrate my 1st Anniversary with Fiverr. So I thought of giving something to the Fiverr community to express my gratitude towards Fiverr. So this time I offer “buy 2 get 1free” offer for every two orders bought during this month.

So far I have offered around 500 deliveries with more than 200 positive feedback maintaining 100% satisfaction. You can read my feedback to get an idea on my quality of service.

This offer is relevant to my main gig which offers 30 Facebook likes, 20 Retweets, 5 G+, 20 StumbleUpon likes and 15 LinkedIn votes. This would be an ideal opportunity for you to index your blog posts or webpages fast in search engines as all my votes are coming from almost daily active profiles which are from real people.

The relevant link for the above offer is as follows.

http://fiverr.com/zarawalker/give-you-50-facebook-likes-20-retweets-20-google-plus-ones-20-stumble-upon-and-10-linkedin-shares-from-real-profiles

The offer Details

==========

If you order, please mention the word “SOCIAL MEDIA BONANZA” in your order. If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Note: If you purchase this PROMO pack you have to send me 3 URLs. The URLs must be differ from each other.

Ex :

URL 1 for Gig 1

URL 2 for GIG 2

URL 3 for free gig

Thanks and happy month September.

Zara

Great offer! Thanks for the job well done!

Reply to @richardwan: Thank you very much for the feedback. Hope you got the best outcome from my service. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the bonus gig. Have ordered now. Hope this works for me.

Reply to @ls4wellbeing: Thanks for ordering my offer. Hope it worked for you well. Awaiting to work with you again. :slight_smile:

This looks to be a great offer. I’m interested on it. Can I know some more details on this?