Fiverr Forum

Buy it and Try it... BEFORE you Buy it!

Hi,

Look it’s only 5 bucks.

If you aren’t sure about a Seller, or can’t decide between two Sellers… buy a gig from them as a test and see how they do. If the Seller is a good communicator and does a good job, it should go along way to ease your mind about ordering a larger project or multiple projects.

@kjblynx

Oh gosh!

I didn’t even think that someone would have the audacity to cancel a delivered order.

I assumed we are all just professionals and do things in a completely civilized buyercentric manner.

What is wrong with me?

Reply to @kjblynx: they are ridiculous but sadly they do exist.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Oh I’ve heard of that. Or ordering from just 1 seller as a means of negotiation/threats. As in, I want more than you offer for $5 and if you do not do it, I will leave you a negative review. Imagine this happening to a new seller on their 1st sale. Potentially a 0% rating and definitely a 100% cancellation ratio. :frowning:

@cheezees

We’re getting off track from my OP… but honestly, I’ve never had a threatening buyer or promise of a bad review. I’ve had a few tire kickers trying to negotiate a deal for some promise of tons of future work, but at my age with 50 years of business experience I have no problem saying no !! :slight_smile:

I agree. Compared to the hourly charges applied from the freelancer sites, the fiverr sellers offer way much better work in many cases. It doesn’t hurt to spend that five bucks compard to hourly charge that they pay to the other workers for the same amount of work.