Buy one, get one free - for the next week only!

Hey guys,

My day job is wrapping up for the Christmas break, leaving me with a week and a bit of being alone in a strange town by myself before family arrives.

So, to keep myself busy… I’m offering a buy-one-get-one-free deal for Fiverr forum users on all my basic readings gigs from now until next Tuesday. (It’s Tuesday night here atm.)

I offer a variety of card readings - tarot, Lenormand, oracle decks - and tea leaf readings. Tea leaf readings cover a 12 month period, so now would be a great time to get one for the year ahead.

When you order, just let me know you’re a forum user and what sort of reading you’d like for your freebie. Your free reading doesn’t have to be the same sort as your paid one - you can pick out any combination that looks good to you. :slight_smile:

How would you convince a skeptic that this works?

Ultimately, I can’t. I can say that having given and received many readings over the years it works for me, but I respect this stuff is different for everyone.

One point worth mentioning is that the readings I do about what energy is at work around you and how, in a broad sense, that might develop. It’s not “three weeks from next Tuesday you’ll meet a tall, dark stranger…” I’m a bit leery of readings that are too specific about the future, because thanks to free will the future’s changing at every moment.

But if you think the idea of there being ‘energy’ around you, or others being able to tap into it through cards or scrying or whatever, is a load of hooey - I respect that. There’s stuff I don’t believe, too. :slight_smile:

^ Great response! :slight_smile:

I’m a bit of a skeptic too… and I TOTALLY have a LOT of respect for others that are completely honest about their work. <3

The funny thing is, I’m actually really skeptical in a lot of ways myself! For instance, I have complicated health stuff going on and get a lot of suggestions for alternative therapies and non-mainstrain diagnoses (you don’t have Aspergers, you’re an Indigo Child!), most of which I’m pretty cynical about. And please don’t get me started on crop circles or aliens!

I think it’s because my grandmother and mother both read and didn’t consider it any big deal, I considered it normal from the time I was very young. On the other hand we weren’t an actively religious family, so the first time I encountered families that prayed together or said grace before meals I was all 'what weirdness is this?!‘

It’s strange how different peoples’ ideas of ‘normal’ can be. :slight_smile:

anaspiechick said: the first time I encountered families that prayed together or said grace before meals I was all 'what weirdness is this?!'

My thoughts exactly! It was SO AWKWARD when i found this too! My family just ate, lol

Ultimately, I can’t. I can say that having given and received many readings over the years it works for me, but I respect this stuff is different for everyone.

One point worth mentioning is that the readings I do about what energy is at work around you and how, in a broad sense, that might develop. It’s not “three weeks from next Tuesday you’ll meet a tall, dark stranger…” I’m a bit leery of readings that are too specific about the future, because thanks to free will the future’s changing at every moment.

But if you think the idea of there being ‘energy’ around you, or others being able to tap into it through cards or scrying or whatever, is a load of hooey - I respect that. There’s stuff I don’t believe, too. :slight_smile:

I’m a bit of a skeptic too… and I TOTALLY have a LOT of respect for others that are completely honest about their work. <3

The funny thing is, I’m actually really skeptical in a lot of ways myself! For instance, I have complicated health stuff going on and get a lot of suggestions for alternative therapies and non-mainstrain diagnoses (you don’t have Aspergers, you’re an Indigo Child!), most of which I’m pretty cynical about. And please don’t get me started on crop circles or aliens!

I think it’s because my grandmother and mother both read and didn’t consider it any big deal, I considered it normal from the time I was very young. On the other hand we weren’t an actively religious family, so the first time I encountered families that prayed together or said grace before meals I was all 'what weirdness is this?!‘

anaspiechick said: the first time I encountered families that prayed together or said grace before meals I was all 'what weirdness is this?!'

My thoughts exactly! It was SO AWKWARD when i found this too! My family just ate, lol