Buyer and revisions

musmansiddiqui

Hi
I hope you guys doing well. I just have few questions, I am new to whole Fiverr Experience, tho I’ve been working In industry for more than 6 years, and sometimes we face clients with a different mindset. So I met a guy in Fiverr,

and he has given me a 3D Animation Job, and as you know Render of animations takes time, So I sent him to render shot of multiple frames, to approve the color, ambiance and everything, and I asked for his approval, so I can start the render. and he approved everything, but when I gave him the final video, he sent me the revision of the same thing ( light, and color, though he approved it earlier ), at first revision i said okay I’ll change that, but then he asked me again for revision.

So kindly help me out in this.

Regards

Muhammad Usman

Ps. The buyer is actually a seller, and i know he’s outsourcing the project

Thanks for pointing out, I really forgot about that, i’ll edit this right now. Moreover the actual was about a custom order, and i have defined in that if there’ll be any revision which includes repeating of the render process, ( so it’ll has the charges ), but i haven’t defined them in my profile.

I’ll definitely write some FAQs by today.

Thanks

Archived