Buyer approaching

osama297

Hi there!

Today a buyer approached me (out of buyer request) and asked me to make him 2 samples of those certain design and if he like it he will order my work.

My Question is:
1)- Is it allowed to send sample work out of order?
2)- If it is allowed then should I put a watermark on my design before sending the buyer?

Please do let me know about this.
Thank You.

Hi there!

Today a buyer approached me (out of buyer request) and asked me to make him 2 samples of those certain design and if he like it he will order my work.

My Question is:

1)- Is it allowed to send sample work out of order?

2)- If it is allowed then should I put a watermark on my design before sending the buyer?

Please do let me know about this.

Thank You.

asked me to make him 2 samples of those certain design and if he like it he will order my work.

My Question is:

Don’t do it. It’s either a scam or he is an entitled, incompetent jerk.

A sample isn’t custom work. It’s something you’ve already made and can share it with anyone as an example.

Get out of your head the idea that sample = free labour. No true professional buyer vets freelancers that way.

asked me to make him 2 samples of those certain design and if he like it he will order my work.

My Question is:

Don’t do it. It’s either a scam or he is an entitled, incompetent jerk.

A sample isn’t custom work. It’s something you’ve already made and can share it with anyone as an example.

Get out of your head the idea that sample = free labour. No true professional buyer vets freelancers that way.

Very nice answer. Thank you!

Archived