Buyer Ask for refund after getting final files

markauther

Hello!!
I hope this finds you well when you are reading,
I met an issue, I completed an order with my buyer and she liked and accepted the logo and when I delivered her final files like PNG was required I sent her and she said she don’t like further revisions on a completed order, I did that multiples of times and we at last agreed upon 1 color and she said Yes to it,
and I send you rest of files if revised logo. After some days I send her a message because she was interested in purchasing other items from me too. and she said no she don’t want.
after a day she said she dont like design and wants a refund. What should I do? should I refund her as she has already got the files

Technically, since the order is marked as completed, you could just block her and then you won’t have to deal with her.

If she chooses to file a complaint with Fiverr CS, you can fight back and explain what happened.

She shouldn’t be getting a refund because she already received the files for the order AND she accepted the delivery, meaning she was fine with the order.

Technically, since the order is marked as completed, you could just block her and then you won’t have to deal with her.

If she chooses to file a complaint with Fiverr CS, you can fight back and explain what happened.

She shouldn’t be getting a refund because she already received the files for the order AND she accepted the delivery, meaning she was fine with the order.

Fiverr says that even after accepting delivery. buyer can ask for revision if he/she is not happy free of cost if a reasonable time has not been past.

Fiverr says that even after accepting delivery. buyer can ask for revision if he/she is not happy free of cost if a reasonable time has not been past.

That’s true, but your buyer isn’t asking for a revision right? She wants to cancel the entire order and get her money back along with the delivered files.

As, your order has already been completed and your buyer is not asking for revision. Be relaxed, do nothing just block him! For more satisfaction, you can report him along with the screenshots of conversation. You are on safe side!

yes I should contact support

Yes!! I’m confused 😦

Since the order is completed, you don’t have to give the buyer a refund.

Unless it says in your gig that you offer 100% refunds, you don’t need give her a refund.

This could be risky because you might get a negative review, but if your profile here is established with many reviews, it won’t be too much of a problem.

I would suggest blocking her and if she complains to CS, you can always explain what happened and they will listen! I hope this helps!

Since the order is completed, you don’t have to give the buyer a refund.

Unless it says in your gig that you offer 100% refunds, you don’t need give her a refund.

This could be risky because you might get a negative review, but if your profile here is established with many reviews, it won’t be too much of a problem.

I would suggest blocking her and if she complains to CS, you can always explain what happened and they will listen! I hope this helps!

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. and yes My gig description say. 100% refund if you are not satisfied,

but she has already placed the review 4.7 when she first chose the logo design

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. and yes My gig description say. 100% refund if you are not satisfied,

but she has already placed the review 4.7 when she first chose the logo design

Well this just became a little more complicated!

If you said that you offer 100% refund and if she’s not satisfied, then you would be going against your own statement if you didn’t give her a refund.

However, she did accept the delivery and she left a 4.7 star review, which seems to mean that she was satisfied.

In your gig, when you said that you offer 100% refunds, did you mean that they can receive a refund any time (even when the order is completed) or that they can only receive a refund during the time of the order?

If you said that you offer 100% refund and if she’s not satisfied, then you would be going against your own statement if you didn’t give her a refund.

However, she did accept the delivery and she left a 4.7 star review, which seems to mean that she was satisfied.

In your gig, when you said that you offer 100% refunds, did you mean that they can receive a refund any time (even when the order is completed) or that they can only receive a refund during the time of the order?

No I just have mentioned 100% refund, if you are not satisfied, didnt specity the period

No I just have mentioned 100% refund, if you are not satisfied, didnt specity the period

Since there’s really no negative to this (except a chance of losing money), you should just block her. Once you block her, she won’t be able to contact you or place any more orders. As I stated before, if she chooses to contact CS, just tell them what happened!

Well, on behalf of her statement, she is not going against on her own words. She mentioned she will return if the buyer will not satisfied but not mentioned any where, buyer can come up with issues any time after completing the order happily and start asking for return and she will do!

@markauther, you are now completely on safe side as your order is not only completed but you have received review as well. The buyer can not even drop negative comment on your profile, just block him and move ahead! For more your satisfaction what should you do, I already mentioned in my above response!

Furthermore, as a advice, avoid to mention these kind of wording in gigs, it only make you put in tens! If you want your buyer satisfied by using such wordings, you can use it like… Order can never be complete or you will never be paid until and unless you mark it as complete with your satisfaction. No matter how long it take! Hope it works same :crazy_face:

Well, on behalf of her statement, she is not going against on her own words. She mentioned she will return if the buyer will not satisfied but not mentioned any where, buyer can come up with issues any time after completing the order happily and start asking for return and she will do!

@markauther, you are now completely on safe side as your order is not only completed but you have received review as well. The buyer can not even drop negative comment on your profile, just block him and move ahead! For more your satisfaction what should you do, I already mentioned in my above response!

Furthermore, as a advice, avoid to mention these kind of wording in gigs, it only make you put in tens! If you want your buyer satisfied by using such wordings, you can use it like… Order can never be complete or you will never be paid until and unless you mark it as complete with your satisfaction. No matter how long it take! Hope it works same :crazy_face:

Yep, that’s why I asked her about the time period for the 100% refunds that she offers.

yes I will modify the gig now

I think you need to change some details in your Gigs and your profile to avoid this from happening again.

You offer “unlimited revisions” which is a huge mistake.

You also state in the Gigs that you will provide “100% Money Back Guarantee” which is where your issue here is probably coming from.

If I hired you and did not like the work, I’d get you to make several revisions which will extend the job well past your promised “2-Day Delivery” in your Gig.

BTW, I’d change that as well to 5-Days and charge more for faster delivery.

I’d also be demanding a refund if I wasn’t 100% satisfied, as you say you will work towards in your profile.

I’m trying to help you here.

Essentially, you’ve set yourself up with a few traps in your profile and Gigs.

I’d change them ASAP.

I think you need to change some details in your Gigs and your profile to avoid this from happening again.

You offer “unlimited revisions” which is a huge mistake.

You also state in the Gigs that you will provide “100% Money Back Guarantee” which is where your issue here is probably coming from.

If I hired you and did not like the work, I’d get you to make several revisions which will extend the job well past your promised “2-Day Delivery” in your Gig.

BTW, I’d change that as well to 5-Days and charge more for faster delivery.

I’d also be demanding a refund if I wasn’t 100% satisfied, as you say you will work towards in your profile.

I’m trying to help you here.

Essentially, you’ve set yourself up with a few traps in your profile and Gigs.

I’d change them ASAP.

I will change it ASAP

Archived