Buyer ask for the changes after 4 months of i delivred order

besttvdrama1

Send them a custom order to do the updates.

I had one buyer who contacted me over a year after delivering an article demanding a free updated article because the one I wrote was no longer relevant. Of course it wasn’t! And of course I didn’t give him a free article.

I was delivred order4 months ago, then now buyer ask to do some changes and fix it with the Latest version which comes last month, otherwise he will cmplain me on fiver, even he was test and gave 5S review before order delivred.

otherwise he will cmplain me on fiver

You shouldn’t work with someone who’s threatening you for work, period. Unless you didn’t deliver what you promised, I would honestly move on from them if I was in your shoes.

I think the important think is winning the buyer.

I think the important think is winning the buyer.

A buyer that comes with threats and doesn’t pay you for a NEW JOB that he is asking? He never requested any such service with the first order based on what the OP says, so this is a new job. Why not pay for the service? The old order was completed and rated, so there are no revisions there. This is entirely new. This buyer just wants to get away with more work for free. Not ok. I would ditch such a buyer myself, clearly no value there.

Send them a custom order to do the updates.

I had one buyer who contacted me over a year after delivering an article demanding a free updated article because the one I wrote was no longer relevant. Of course it wasn’t! And of course I didn’t give him a free article.

This is best solution. I had done the same when the same happened to me

Archived