Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer ask me send my what's up

Buyer ask me send my what’s up.does it allow on fiverr to send it?

7 Likes

It is against Fiverr’s TOS to exchange personal information.

6 Likes

thanks…

3 Likes

No. It is against fiverr TOS to contact outside of fiverr, including using WhatsApp.

3 Likes

Yes Never share ur personal information to any client. And also dont ask for reviews too. Also Don’t put Dollar sign and pricing in ur chat. Thats some basic Fiverr Crime. lol

2 Likes

Do not share any personal info. Fiverr could banned you for that. but if your buyer send anything that will be ok.

3 Likes

Didn’t know about mentioning prices in the chat.
Mentioning prices may be associated with other TOS violations but I wonder how could I discuss a custom offer or discount then.

2 Likes

What i do is dont use The dollar sign … and/or use US after the number. I know thats kind of weird but Fiverr warn me several time for this. So i dont use it.

2 Likes

No you are not allowed to do that, it’s against fiverr T.O.S and if you do it you’re risking your account to be terminated by fiverr. So don’t send it. Maintain all communication on fiverr

2 Likes

don’t share any personal information it is against the policy of fiverr

2 Likes

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read and abide by the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

2 Likes

Are you sure about this because I suppose private negotiations are allowed in chats? Plus, I had a chat with a buyer yesterday using the same sign and I wasn’t flagged. Am I missing something?

1 Like

I m quite positive about it. Fiverr warned me several times.

1 Like

That’s weird, I get asked about the price all the time, I answer using the $, and I’ve never had any problems. No warnings or anything.

What did you say to your buyer(s) before you got the warning?

4 Likes

Ok i will give u Guys a Screenshot next time i have problem.

1 Like

Have you used the word “pay”, perhaps? As in, “You’ll need to pay $20”, or something like that?

1 Like

Yah yah something like that

1 Like

The warning happens if you use the word “pay”. You can’t even mention a papaya because of that.

6 Likes

Ok. Thanks a lot… I learned something new here. U r awesome.

2 Likes