Buyer ask me to deliver order first then he do payment

I mostly see buyers !
1- They asking for the initial designs or work and when we give them they will not order the service and
2- some buyers do that they take delivery of order first and do commitments to place order after satisfying from the services but didn’t reply then or order.

How to tackle this ?

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

I mostly see buyers !

1- They asking for the initial designs or work and when we give them they will not order the service and

2- some buyers do that they take delivery of order first and do commitments to place order after satisfying from the services but didn’t reply then or order.

How to tackle this ?

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

How to tackle this ?

Say that’s not how Fiverr works. The buyer has to place an order so you can then start working on it. If they insist on getting the work first, they are probably trying to get free work from you. You should never risk it. It’s not worth it.

What kind of work are you doing for your client? You both mention academic work, and your buyer mentions “academic dishonesty.”

Doing academic work is against Fiverr TOS. You could lose your account for doing this type of work.

Besides, you cannot show your buyer’s name on the Forum. Please remove it.

Fiverr strongly recommends never to start working until the order is placed. If you accept to start working without an order in place, Fiverr offers no guarantees that you will get paid.

Your buyer mentions assignment and academic dishonesty. Please keep in mind that doing any school assignments for buyers is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Archived