Buyer asking for changes in previous order

binlancer

After 10 days (the day the order was completed + 10) he cannot leave a review anymore.

If you count the days and find out he no longer can leave a review, just ignore him or give him a price for revisions.

With that attitude, he’s showing you he sucks. I would stay away if possible.

After 10 days (the day the order was completed + 10) he cannot leave a review anymore.

If you count the days and find out he no longer can leave a review, just ignore him or give him a price for revisions.

With that attitude, he’s showing you he sucks. I would stay away if possible.

Issue is that the 3rd order is in progress, The review for 3rd order will be basis on the changes in first order that was completed almost 2 weeks ago.

Issue is that the 3rd order is in progress, The review for 3rd order will be basis on the changes in first order that was completed almost 2 weeks ago.

Oh, I see. He’s blackmailing you, you know that? If it’s not too much trouble to do what he wants, I would do it and block him immediately…

Otherwise, he will keep doing it…

Or you can not do it and risk a bad review on the 3rd order (but then you can always reply to the review so that everyone reads what he did).

I have couple of buyers who usually asks me for small changes or solving issue from older orders, because they are repetitive buyers and I know they will keep ordering more and more in future , I do that changes…and if they are big I ask them to have small orders for that as a revision…and they gladly do it.

In you case its his 3rd order and if change is small I would say do it or offer him price if its big and explain that its more like doing totally new order so he has to start order…

Guest ryansmith459

I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I immediately took a screenshot of the conversation and politely refused stating that he would need to order a new gig.

He didn’t order a new gig for the ammendments, I didn’t recieve a bad review. On top of that I still get regular orders from him.

Cover yourself with screenshots and if the worst happens and you get a bad review because of it, report the conversation, contact CS and attach a screenshot too.

I took a glance at your gig, and (if I may) you should really, REALLY not offer unlimited revisions. Even if this buyer doesn’t abuse the option, it’s like scammer bait. Legitimate clients generally won’t need unlimited, and the ones who would want it tend to be bad customers.

(See (DES) point 1 for more reasons: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide. While you’re there, (DES) point 7. Using capslock is like shouting, and people tend to not like being shouted at.)

If it is a small edit I would do it. But if it is something major I would send the offer for the revision. In your case best to see what he is actually requesting and inform Fiverr CS. If he is deviating from his original order requests then say that you cannot do those changes cause Fiverr TOS does not allow that. Let him post the review if he likes but also mention that you can also post the review and that you will inform Fiverr CS too. Don’t be afraid of customers, they are people like you and me. If you are doing what is right and legal never be afraid.

Archived