Buyer Asking For Partial Refund HELP!

dbmarin

Hi,

It’s best to refund, if you do not then client can go to CS and ask them to cancel which I am sure will happen and you might lose full amount,

If in case they don’t support the client then client can chargeback through Paypal and you will lose all amount.

In any case if any order cancel then your rating will decrease.

Best

• Like 1

Hi,

It’s best to refund, if you do not then client can go to CS and ask them to cancel which I am sure will happen and you might lose full amount,

If in case they don’t support the client then client can chargeback through Paypal and you will lose all amount.

In any case if any order cancel then your rating will decrease.

Best

How can I do the refund?

• Like 1

How can I do the refund?

Ask them to place an order for amount he/she wants to pay and then cancel the first order. This is the only allowed method which can ensure that you will get paid.

Never ever cancel the order before getting the new order otherwise buyer might never ever return.

• Like 1

Ask them to place an order for amount he/she wants to pay and then cancel the first order. This is the only allowed method which can ensure that you will get paid.

Never ever cancel the order before getting the new order otherwise buyer might never ever return.

I want to avoid cancellation 😦

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi leaders,

I have worked with this buyer for like a month ago, buyer will not respond to my messages. Now the buyer is here asking for partial refund despite making over 10500 changes on their document. The order had been marked complete for over a month. I think this isn't fair, I offered them unlimited revision but all I got is a NO. I have contacted Fiverr, I was told to send them a new custom offer, but doing this might land my gig a bad review once the order is completed... please what's your view?

• Like 4

I would suggest contacting Fiverr again and asking them what you can do in this situation. They may suggest that you send a new custom offer, but doing so could result in a bad review once the order is completed. However, it's worth a try if it means getting the buyer to respond.

I hope this helps and that you're able to resolve the situation soon.

• Like 4