Buyer asking me to register to a website

saeed_ali

A buyer is asking me to register to an external website before placing any order, it look like a Ad agency website where you watch Ads and being paid.It feels like some fishy there. So please can any one guide me here i am new here.

Why would you do that if it isnt in the scope of an order?

You don’t need to be experienced on Fiverr to know that you don’t do things that are out of scope. Don’t let a buyer walk all over you just because you want the job – or for any reason.

Yeah you are right but as a fresher on fiverr you have to devalue yourself to be valued for a certain stage. Anyway thanks for your valuable advice. 🙂

Yeah you are right but as a fresher on fiverr you have to devalue yourself to be valued for a certain stage. Anyway thanks for your valuable advice. 🙂

Nope I’m not agreed by your point of view

“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

― Albert Einstein

eah you are right but as a fresher on fiverr you have to devalue yourself to be valued for a certain stage.

That’s totally, totally false.

The only reason people do thst is to stand out in a crowded market. But it doesn’t work. And it isn’t wise to try to sell in an overly crowded market anyway.

eah you are right but as a fresher on fiverr you have to devalue yourself to be valued for a certain stage.

That’s totally, totally false.

The only reason people do thst is to stand out in a crowded market. But it doesn’t work. And it isn’t wise to try to sell in an overly crowded market anyway.

Okay then what you suggest to be successful in such competitive market or crowed market as you said…?

@saeed_ali Please be professional, You are new here or experienced it does not matter. If someone took advantage, then it will do a bad practice from the other end. And it’s harmful to all people (Buyer and Seller).

You right, and i am trying to be professional anyway ! 😂

Okay then what you suggest to be successful in such competitive market or crowed market as you said…?

I have checked your profile; You are here from the last six months. To be honest, I have created my 1st gig after nine months of study about the FIVERR algorithm. And still, I am learning about this. So, please never lose hope. Keep patience and keep learning. Success must become to you.

As, I said: don’t do it.

I’ve shared this advice literally hundreds of times in the forum when people ask me that question in the forum: you research your competition and if it’s too high, you don’t make a gig for that. Find a gig that doesn’t have literally thousands of competitors and make sure that people want what you’re selling.

I don’t know why I bother giving this advice if the people who want help don’t read it.

As, I said: don’t do it.

I’ve shared this advice literally hundreds of times in the forum when people ask me that question in the forum: you research your competition and if it’s too high, you don’t make a gig for that. Find a gig that doesn’t have literally thousands of competitors and make sure that people want what you’re selling.

I don’t know why I bother giving this advice if the people who want help don’t read it.

Thanks for your kind advice 😍 it really means to me…

I have checked your profile; You are here from the last six months. To be honest, I have created my 1st gig after nine months of study about the FIVERR algorithm. And still, I am learning about this. So, please never lose hope. Keep patience and keep learning. Success must become to you.

yeah but i am active since 26 days. so i am leaning that’s why i am here in community forum !

Archived