Buyer asking to deliver product in messages

an0007

Please help I’m new to fiverr. Recently a buyer contacted me for order and said that his Bank Card is not working so he is going to ask his friend to place order, after a day his friend contacts me and places the order. When I delivered the order, The actual buyer says he can’t contact his friend anymore so I should deliver the order to him in messages. Order is in Delivered state right now, Should I deliver it to the actual buyer who didn’t ordered it by himself?

You do realise this has scammer written all across it? Bank card not working / friend placed the order instead / now the friend magically can’t be contacted, etc.

Anyway, always deliver to the account that paid you / placed the order. Always ensure that you ‘deliver’ the order and not attach it to a message.

Assuming you’ve done the above, I personally can’t see too much of an issue with also attaching the wok as a message to your contact. UNLESS however it’s unique work such as original writing / design, etc in which case your buyer might claim that you’ve also been messaging his friend the same work, therefore it’s not unique and he’s going to cancel the order for a refund. As I said, it has scammer written across it.

• 10 months later...

My case is a little different. I delivered the order to the buyer through google Drive link. The dile is large. The buyer is asking me to send him all the files in zip filebin the message box. My order is alrdy in delivered state. However, the buyer haven’t accepted it… What should I do… Plz help…

My case is a little different. I delivered the order to the buyer through google Drive link. The dile is large. The buyer is asking me to send him all the files in zip filebin the message box. My order is alrdy in delivered state. However, the buyer haven’t accepted it… What should I do… Plz help…

The order will be marked as completed after three days.

Archived