Buyer Bad Behavior Resulting in order competition loss

ibnelaiq

Hi, I am working on fiverr since 4 months and got some proper client, but suddenly one buyer wants me to do create layout after I deliver the project he makes revisions because of layout isn’t align with sample but it is similar pretty much, he wants to make revision and take my earning and say I will cancel the order or do the modifications for free.
After that, my order completion will effect I guess so what I have to do in this case?
Sorry for bad English.

Hi, I am working on fiverr since 4 months and got some proper client, but suddenly one buyer wants me to do create layout after I deliver the project he makes revisions because of layout isn’t align with sample but it is similar pretty much, he wants to make revision and take my earning and say I will cancel the order or do the modifications for free.

After that, my order completion will effect I guess so what I have to do in this case?

Sorry for bad English.

suddenly one buyer wants me to do create layout after I deliver the project he makes revisions because of layout isn’t align with sample but it is similar pretty much, he wants to make revision

Hi there.

It depends.

If you enjoy working with this buyer, and you feel that tis buyer could bring you more order in future, then why not? You can judge that by how he/she communicate with you.

BUT, if you feel this buyer is a bad buyer, then i agree with @benedictrm.

Contact CS , screen shot his message, and show it

Hopefull CS help you with this matter.

Archived