Buyer calling me *****

amstrong120

Hello colleagues. For a very long time I’ve always thought that most fiverr buyers are well behaved or at least civilised. Turns out it’s not. A buyer from ***** has just called me "a ******! Reason is that I refused to do the assignment he wanted. I’m mind blown to be honest. I’m working my way to share these crazy screenshots so you can see. Mmh!

Edit: Buyer was ultimately banned from fiverr. Thanks fiverr

Mod Note: Inappropriate content removed

Wow. That cannot be tolerated. Take a screenshot and contact resolution center to cancel order. I think he should be banned from Fiverr. It’s against TOS .
People from that particular country has some really good professionals in Fiverr but there are so still many people giving very negative images. Particularly in this community. Just today found few people using someone else’s works, impresonating,scamming even trying to cheat the system etc…

Wow. That cannot be tolerated. Take a screenshot and contact resolution center to cancel order. I think he should be banned from Fiverr. It’s against TOS .

People from that particular country has some really good professionals in Fiverr but there are so still many people giving very negative images. Particularly in this community. Just today found few people using someone else’s works, impresonating,scamming even trying to cheat the system etc…

Few days ago a buyer used a very very bad words for me he was a 17 year old kid and he was ordering people just to get the free work done and when he gets the work done He says you have two things to do now: Cancel it or I will give you very poor Feedback, I contacted Immediately to Fiverr CS then they took action Cancelled the order without affecting any of my Quality Metrices and also banned that buyer from Fiverr Platform. I am glad that Fiverr is very Helpful!!

What’s more funny is how buyers think that fiverr sellers are in a defenseless position. In fact he is the one threatening that I will be banned. I think this is the true definition of exploitation. Luckily, Nowadays fiverr is active in helping seller wherever possible

do you know this buyers where from?

Hello, I absolutely don’t know him. His profile suggest that he comes from *****. I know a few people from Pakistan who are well mannered and hard working, but this particular kid has changed my mind from recieving orders from that particular region. Why would you even call me black? As in, does it even matter?

Mod Note: Country reference removed

Hello colleagues. For a very long time I’ve always thought that most fiverr buyers are well behaved or at least civilised. Turns out it’s not. A buyer from ***** has just called me "a ******! Reason is that I refused to do the assignment he wanted. I’m mind blown to be honest. I’m working my way to share these crazy screenshots so you can see. Mmh!

Edit: Buyer was ultimately banned from fiverr. Thanks fiverr

Mod Note: Inappropriate content removed

Reason is that I refused to do the assignment he wanted.

Did he want you to do an academic assignment on top of being rude?

Reason is that I refused to do the assignment he wanted.

Did he want you to do an academic assignment on top of being rude?

Yes exactly. After politely refusing his task, he responded with insult saying “I’ll make sure your account is blocked”

Fiverr doesn’t ban buyers for calling sellers names. There is a chance for some repercussions if it’s a new user with zero purchases. If it’s someone who regularly brings money to the platform, forget about it. I’ve recently looked through the fiverr screenshots folder that had all the messages I’ve reported and boy was I called things. Most of the users are currently top buyers and are still active.

Fiverr doesn’t ban buyers for calling sellers names. There is a chance for some repercussions if it’s a new user with zero purchases. If it’s someone who regularly brings money to the platform, forget about it. I’ve recently looked through the fiverr screenshots folder that had all the messages I’ve reported and boy was I called things. Most of the users are currently top buyers and are still active.

It’s an absurd situation. It’s no wonder some buyers think they can go scot free with insults. Like this kid who writes his phone number deliberately then says that “I am going to report you”. Nowhere in the conversation did I ask for his contacts. Anyway, I laughed it off and took the screenshots.

That’s quite disparaging to hear. If a seller is interpreted as being even slightly rude, that opens them up to a potential warning for inappropriate behavior. There shouldn’t exist a double standard in this regard.

They bring a lot of money to fiverr so they have no reason to ban them 🙂

Hello, I absolutely don’t know him. His profile suggest that he comes from *****. I know a few people from Pakistan who are well mannered and hard working, but this particular kid has changed my mind from recieving orders from that particular region. Why would you even call me black? As in, does it even matter?

Mod Note: Country reference removed

Absolutely. Racism should not be facilitated here so I am interested to know what Customer Support does against this buyer. I’m really hoping to hear he is banned from the platform because otherwise, it’s shameful.

This is an Good Suggestion DEAR. 2021-04-03T18:00:00Z

Sometimes it can happen that when a buyer receives a good order, the buyer becomes so happy that he begins to tell bad words with happiness! something like this: “wow, you’re a damn man, you did that fkng shit!! oh wow thanks” obviously I understand this and I answer: “Thanks bruh” haha!! but many countries do not understand that way of speaking 🙂

Sometimes it can happen that when a buyer receives a good order, the buyer becomes so happy that he begins to tell bad words with happiness! something like this: “wow, you’re a damn man, you did that fkng shit!! oh wow thanks” obviously I understand this and I answer: “Thanks bruh” haha!! but many countries do not understand that way of speaking 🙂

I do agree and with you. But this particular client was like “I’ll make sure your account is blocked, because you’ve declined my offer. You bl*** k** b**”—That is how he responded. With hard feelings.

Absolutely. Racism should not be facilitated here so I am interested to know what Customer Support does against this buyer. I’m really hoping to hear he is banned from the platform because otherwise, it’s shameful.

Passed the ticket to the support and they said “Such words are instantly penalized and they will make sure the right action is taken”. I’m hoping they stick to their pledge.

Archived