Buyer came back for refund

salehchandia

That’s the buyer’s problem - not yours. Sounds like fraud.

I would simply tell the client that you’ll forward their request to Fiverr customer support. It’s a polite and non-threatening way of telling your buyer “don’t mess with me”. I’d also add that “customer support are taking around 10 days to respond to tickets at the moment”.

Remember, a buyer has 10 days only from accepting the delivery (or if an order auto completes) to leave feedback. After 10 days, they can’t leave feedback.

That’s the buyer’s problem - not yours. Sounds like fraud.

I would simply tell the client that you’ll forward their request to Fiverr customer support. It’s a polite and non-threatening way of telling your buyer “don’t mess with me”. I’d also add that “customer support are taking around 10 days to respond to tickets at the moment”.

Remember, a buyer has 10 days only from accepting the delivery (or if an order auto completes) to leave feedback. After 10 days, they can’t leave feedback.

I have heard that they have 1 month duration to provide feedback. Is that true ?

I have heard that they have 1 month duration to provide feedback. Is that true ?

Not true. Buyers can leave feedback up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. See this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049982353-How-do-I-add-feedback-to-an-order?segment=buyer

The bit you need is this: " Once you click Accept & Review Order , you can provide feedback on your order. Feedback can be provided up to 10 days after the order is marked as complete. Once this timeframe is over the option to add feedback will no longer be available for either buyers or sellers."

Not true. Buyers can leave feedback up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. See this link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049982353-How-do-I-add-feedback-to-an-order?segment=buyer

The bit you need is this: " Once you click Accept & Review Order , you can provide feedback on your order. Feedback can be provided up to 10 days after the order is marked as complete. Once this timeframe is over the option to add feedback will no longer be available for either buyers or sellers."

Thank you so much!

I have already have contacted to support let see what happens.

Archived