Buyer can not longer be contacted

khadija_id

Hello fiverr community!
I have a question please, I am new on fiverr and today I recceived a message from a buyer who told me that I am qualified to work with them and he provides me an email that I should contact via hangout to be interviewed, but after a few hours this came out: “ username can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.”
What does it supposed to mean? Is it normal that a buyer ask me to contact him outside fiverr?

Thank you

Hello Khadija and sorry for that. That is quite normal. The buyer seriously breached Fiverr’s ToS (no sharing of contacts) and had his account pulled down immediately. It happens a lot. His account has been suspended by Fiverr for the violation. That has no effect on your account.

Hello Khadija and sorry for that. That is quite normal. The buyer seriously breached Fiverr’s ToS (no sharing of contacts) and had his account pulled down immediately. It happens a lot. His account has been suspended by Fiverr for the violation. That has no effect on your account.

Thank you so much for your response?. So I should not contact him via email?

Thank you so much for your response?. So I should not contact him via email?

So I should not contact him via email?

Definitely not!

Sharing off Fiverr contact is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Regarding whether or not to contact them via the email they sent, I would reserve my comment on that. However, you may be making yourself vulnerable to a lot out there. Including scammers.

Don’t reserve comment as you put it! Let’s be very clear so that we can help other buyers and sellers in future - contacting another Fiverr user outside of the platform breaches Fiverr policy, and anyone caught doing so will receive an account warning or potentially be suspended.

Archived