Buyer cancelled order after 1 week of successfull delevery

shees_kamal

Hey today a buyer cancelled order after successful delivery 1 week before. In my notification it said order cancelled with mutual agreement even though I have not got any notification from fiverr before about mutual cancellation agreement. What is this policy that buyer can cancel order after a week of delivery and after giving 5 star good review?

hello shees_kamal
I hope everything is going well. I have read your full article and I think that it’s an issue of buyer payment cancel issue. that means there is a problem with the buyer bank payment method. we have faced some issues like this. some of the cases Fiverr fix that automatically or you have contact on support if you are 100% confident about your loyalty.
I hope you understood what I am trying to say.
thanks

hello shees_kamal

I hope everything is going well. I have read your full article and I think that it’s an issue of buyer payment cancel issue. that means there is a problem with the buyer bank payment method. we have faced some issues like this. some of the cases Fiverr fix that automatically or you have contact on support if you are 100% confident about your loyalty.

I hope you understood what I am trying to say.

thanks

Yes, waiting for support. Thanks

Archived