Buyer cancelled the order

My buyer cancelled the order because he said i am not satisfied even though the work was good…and it just had very few problems because he gave me very short time span.i coudnt check for the remaning errors and now he cancelled it.its been 3 days since completion ad work deliverd still he cancelled it what do i do please help .

Can you prove that the work you delivered met or exceeded what your gig description (and any subsequent messages with the buyer) promised? If you can, then contact customer support. This is why…

If you read Fiverr’s terms of service, they state: “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page.”

To translate that, so long as what you delivered to your buyer matches what your gig description (and any subsequent messages) promised - then the buyer is wrong to force a cancellation, and therefore you have grounds to approach customer support for a resolution (which hopefully will result in the funds being paid to you).

How can i prove by attaching the screenshots? Of work? And i did what the buyer asked.even he quality was not that poor at first but he asked for some vhanges & didnt extend the time even after asking todo so.when i revised the work and did some changes i didnt had any time to review errors thats why it had few but still he did amd i dont know how to reach customer care i triedd it in resolution center by writing what happened but they are not resoonding either

Archived