Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer Cancels order after 5 mins

Just now I had a buyer place an order then request a cancellation almost 5 mins after ordering. Their excuse is that they ordered by mistake.

So know I get penalised with 10% knocked off my 100% completion rating.

This Fiverr rating system just makes no sense at all

4 Likes

Try contacting support. They might can give you useful info on that.

3 Likes

I agree that notifying support might help. After this let the buyer wait while you tell support to cancel it when this happens. It might not count against you that way.

2 Likes

That is sad :neutral_face:

1 Like

Nonsense. This has happened to me. When pushed support say they have no control over this!!! Wow thanks guys.

1 Like

when a buyer place an order mistakenly. CS cancel the order without decreasing order completion rate :slight_smile:
i had this sort of experience multiple times.

1 Like

Been through same problem many times. I have some worse experience then that. Sometimes they said they liked the design and wanted to take some time with their partners to approve the final design and after a day or two they came and said to me they need to cancel the order without giving me a proper explanation on that. thats just frustrating.

1 Like

UPDATE

So my completion rating went straight back to 100%

So it seems if the buyer requests a cancellation and states Accidentally ordered as the reason, then this does not effect the sellers ratings.

This seems straight forward and fair to. me

3 Likes

That is not fair.
Maybe Fiverr can implement some sort of abortive fee system where the buyer has to pay at least something. But i still see some problems with that too :frowning:

1 Like

Can feel your pain… happened to me as well.

Hi @mymaha786
Though it’s did not happened with me but want to know. If buyer cancel after order then a request comes to you to accept it. If you say don’t agree and go to customer care with some screenshot prove.

What you say ? Is this not the right way?
Thanks
@codermoyej