Buyer cancels order after delivery?

mikeymikee

I had a buyer message me tonight about two orders that had been made, both orders were delivered and completed… I’m now being told since it was a child to make the purchase that it was not authorized by his parents and fiverr was going to remove the money from my account and refund the seller? What about the product I have delivered?! I cannot get that back.

Fiverr provides opportunity for bad business. If this was the case why not scam every seller?

Pathetic. Once a sale is complete it should be final as a product has been delivered, or fiverr themself should provide the refund.

Thoughts? Any experiences with this issue?

Did the so called child provide any requirements? Also which of your gigs does a child even have the capacity to comprehend?? If you haven’t cancelled yet, don’t cancel it. Approach fiverr support and hear what they have to say about this

A username and terms to agree to join my private server (in-game items service) For delivery.

Did the so called child provide any requirements? Also which of your gigs does a child even have the capacity to comprehend?? If you haven’t cancelled yet, don’t cancel it. Approach fiverr support and hear what they have to say about this

The order was completed 15 july

https://gyazo.com/0071e9a608788d682e62beec49b79718

This image was provided to me by the buyer.

Granted I have not seen this format for support services, considering it is email based. This type of support looks web generated.

That is how the support chat looks like, but from what I am reading they seem to have said it was unauthorized transaction. Support might think their account was hacked… Contact support and get their say

That is how the support chat looks like, but from what I am reading they seem to have said it was unauthorized transaction. Support might think their account was hacked… Contact support and get their say

Unauthorized purchase from their child, this is what I’ve discussed with the buyer. Regardless how can support tell them they will be refunded and I lose my product after delivery? That should literally be illegal lol

Unauthorized purchase from their child, this is what I’ve discussed with the buyer. Regardless how can support tell them they will be refunded and I lose my product after delivery? That should literally be illegal lol

In the screenshot above it doesn’t say what the buyer told support to get that specific answer. Maybe he or she said something that would make support think the purchase was unauthorized

In the screenshot above it doesn’t say what the buyer told support to get that specific answer. Maybe he or she said something that would make support think the purchase was unauthorized

This is a good question, thank you I will add that to my claim.

Please anyone else who may offer insight or support feel free to comment.

https://gyazo.com/8e5efb895321b2963f711cc92c4f9a5f

I’d also like to doubt that this is a parent of a child, just a kid who knows how to apparently play the system.

The fact that the “parent” knows not to write the word money in the chat is a huge indicator that this is indeed an experienced scammer.

Have you talked to CS yourself? I hope that Carina CS printscreen is also photoshopped, because it’s revolting that CS would offer to cancel everything that easily just because the guy says “it was my child”.

I deliver logo to my client 2 days ago and modified again and again when they all set and made the final delivery the client approached the CS and opened a dispute that the work is so poor and refund my money, accept that and now he has updated his every thing with my delivered logo, i searched him on social media and found that today he updated his business page cover with the logo which i delivered and he was saying that my work is poor.

I deliver logo to my client 2 days ago and modified again and again when they all set and made the final delivery the client approached the CS and opened a dispute that the work is so poor and refund my money, accept that and now he has updated his every thing with my delivered logo, i searched him on social media and found that today he updated his business page cover with the logo which i delivered and he was saying that my work is poor.

logo, i searched him on social media and found that today he updated his business page cover with the logo

Printscreen it immediately and send it to CS. They will be in serious trouble. Don’t let them get away with it.

logo, i searched him on social media and found that today he updated his business page cover with the logo

Printscreen it immediately and send it to CS. They will be in serious trouble. Don’t let them get away with it.

i know only seller here will bear every thing, because they value customers

i know only seller here will bear every thing, because they value customers

I’m not sure what you mean, but that’s not a customer. That’s a scammer that needs to be reported. He got your work for free. CS will side with you, trust me.

The fact that the “parent” knows not to write the word money in the chat is a huge indicator that this is indeed an experienced scammer.

Have you talked to CS yourself? I hope that Carina CS printscreen is also photoshopped, because it’s revolting that CS would offer to cancel everything that easily just because the guy says “it was my child”.

Well after two days now the money had been removed from my account and I now have 2 cancelations. Very frustrating.

Might as well start scamming every seller if this is how fiverr does business.

Fiverr should be responsible for the refund allowing a young community the ability to buy items. It’s hard enough to deal with them if they are the seller

Well after two days now the money had been removed from my account and I now have 2 cancelations. Very frustrating.

Might as well start scamming every seller if this is how fiverr does business.

Fiverr should be responsible for the refund allowing a young community the ability to buy items. It’s hard enough to deal with them if they are the seller

Have you talked to CS? I would insist until I got an answer from them, even if they don’t compensate you. This is very, very unfair. Specially because it’s obvious the “buyer” lied to CS and they believed him. Unreal.

Have you talked to CS? I would insist until I got an answer from them, even if they don’t compensate you. This is very, very unfair. Specially because it’s obvious the “buyer” lied to CS and they believed him. Unreal.

I’ve reached out, but still have had no response unfortunately

I’ve reached out, but still have had no response unfortunately

They have been taking a long time to reply because of the pandemic, but they will.

And please be sure to ask them what proof they have that it was a child, other than the buyer saying it, and what prevents anyone from saying the same and scamming sellers.

And ask them politely for compensation, since you spent time and energy and delivered the order.

They have been taking a long time to reply because of the pandemic, but they will.

And please be sure to ask them what proof they have that it was a child, other than the buyer saying it, and what prevents anyone from saying the same and scamming sellers.

And ask them politely for compensation, since you spent time and energy and delivered the order.

I’m willing to ask them but I’m sure they wouldn’t give any information from the buyers side for confidentiality.

Also, I totally agree, who is to say anyone isn’t out there claiming to be a child after any service just to get a free delivery and their money back.

Whoever placed order, its not sellers’ concern at all…
Any one permitted to access computer, password-Ids can place order and seller is not responsible to check who placed that so cancellation doesn’t make sense…
May be seller made a chargeback and tried to trick you by CS name so you don’t reach to CS considering screenshot…!?

what if you delivered this order late ? it would have same impact to your account as the parents ordered it…so doesn’t matter who placed order, what matters is the order was placed from the same computer and fiverr account…

I am sure CS will help you here or compensate you… !

Did your odere directly got cancelled by saying
" The buyer cancelled this order and funds were returned to their balance." ?
Is your Order Completion rate affected by this ?

Archived