Buyer cannot give order to new sellers

saqlain95

No, some buyer`s preferred They need only experience seller why?

No, some buyer`s preferred They need only experience seller

All of the experienced sellers were new at one time. We built our business by improving our gigs. It took me 45 days to get my first order. While I waited, I changed my gig images. Also, I rewrote my profile and gig descriptions until I could find no more errors.

Selling on Fiverr is not merely a matter of putting up gigs. Your gigs must be appealing to the buyer and eyecatching in the search. It also helps if you sell a service in a niche that is not overloaded.

I just checked your profile and saw you sell Facebook video ads. Do you realize that there are 19,777 gigs for that service? Plus, 14,692 of those gigs were made by new sellers!

A better question than, “Why buyer cannot give order to the new sellers?” is what I can do to make my gigs stand out from all of the other gigs? That is what I did when I was a new seller looking to get sales. I spent hours looking at the search results and analyzing why the sellers that had many sales were getting the orders.

As I said I looked at your gigs. They are unique enough to stand out from the 19,774 other gigs on Fiverr.

Besides all of that, you have only started selling here in September of this year. Contrary to what you may have heard, Fiverr does not mean instant wealth.

Here are a few threads that may help you:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

But TRS have everytime 5 to 10 order in queue. but new sellers get one order in a week Why?

new sellers get one order in a week Why?

Because there are two to three times more sellers on Fiverr now than there were before the pandemic and there are not enough buyers for all of these people. Because you are a new seller you are doing well to even have one order a week.

TRS have everytime 5 to 10 order in queer

queue (not queer) 😉

To become a Top Rated Seller you must have been selling on Fiverr for a longer time than two weeks. Plus TRSs have worked hard to get their profile and gigs to the place they are in now. Do you really expect to get the sales that a TRS gets after being on Fiverr for only this month? :thinking:

new sellers get one order in a week Why?

Because there are two to three times more sellers on Fiverr now than there were before the pandemic and there are not enough buyers for all of these people. Because you are a new seller you are doing well to even have one order a week.

TRS have everytime 5 to 10 order in queer

queue (not queer) 😉

To become a Top Rated Seller you must have been selling on Fiverr for a longer time than two weeks. Plus TRSs have worked hard to get their profile and gigs to the place they are in now. Do you really expect to get the sales that a TRS gets after being on Fiverr for only this month? :thinking:

I`m just saying that as a new seller one order per day should be in queue.

I`m just saying that as a new seller one order per day should be in queue.

queer.

In English that word is not appropriate to use in most contexts. The word is queue.

I`m just saying that as a new seller one order per day should be in queer.

When you sign up to Fiverr, you are not automatically guaranteed sales. Some sellers never get even one sale after being here for a year of more.

Who told you that you would get sales merely by signing up? :thinking:

queer.

In English that word is not appropriate to use in most contexts. The word is queue.

I`m just saying that as a new seller one order per day should be in queer.

When you sign up to Fiverr, you are not automatically guaranteed sales. Some sellers never get even one sale after being here for a year of more.

Who told you that you would get sales merely by signing up? :thinking:

Thanks for correction Nice to meet you.

need luck to get order. I follow a new seller show already done 15 projects. before the yesterday night she got 4 orders. I don’t know how she get. her account created on August last week 2020

I don’t know how she get. her account created on August last week 2020

Have you studied her profile and gigs. How are they better than yours? Buyers often will not buy from sellers that have spelling errors and poor English.

I don’t know how she get. her account created on August last week 2020

Have you studied her profile and gigs. How are they better than yours? Buyers often will not buy from sellers that have spelling errors and poor English.

Yes, You`re right

“communication is the key to success.”

Archived