Buyer cant Hire Me

md_robin

No, we are not a magic bullet that will suddenly make you successful. YOU need to experiment with “messages”, and see what works for you. YOU are responsible to your own success. It is YOUR job to appeal to your target customers – we’re not going to do that for you.

If you aren’t willing to work for your sales, then that is YOUR problem, not ours.

Write messages that appeal to your customers. And yes, it might take weeks, even months, to figure out what works for you. Get busy. You have a lot of work ahead of you.

No, we are not a magic bullet that will suddenly make you successful. YOU need to experiment with “messages”, and see what works for you. YOU are responsible to your own success. It is YOUR job to appeal to your target customers – we’re not going to do that for you.

If you aren’t willing to work for your sales, then that is YOUR problem, not ours.

Write messages that appeal to your customers. And yes, it might take weeks, even months, to figure out what works for you. Get busy. You have a lot of work ahead of you.

you have said it al l

I had written down the exact same thing but had added something about climbing ladders, then I retracted the comment thinking that I was being mean. Glad to see we share the same point of view.

Archived