Buyer come back and ask for refund after 1 month without ready to talk just saying i can complain you to fiverr

Hi everyone,
One Buyer come back and ask for refund after 1 month without ready to talk just saying i can complain you to fiverr and need refund he before work with me on 3 orders and also give me 5 star reviews that time but I do not now what happened after 1 month he said I can not trust you and want refund. I ask him please tell me what is issue I can resolve it. but he is not agree to talk what I can do now?
Thanks

Say to him this:

I completed the order for you and it is now one month later so I will not give you a refund.

Have a nice day.

If I remember correctly, it’s no longer possible to mutually cancel an order after it was marked as complete (it has to be done by the Customer Support, and only if they accept to do it).

You can try telling your buyer that the option to cancel the order and refund him is no longer there.

What was you gig for? I mean, what have you done for the buyer?

He May leave bad review because there is 2 month duration for buyer to leave a review

I think you should let him go to CS as you are right on your place and need not to fear!
If he gives bad reviews, you complain for reviews to customer support and tell the story!
They have rights to go through your conversation and they’ll decide whats best!