Fiverr Forum

Buyer Communication Problem

Hi everyone,
I’m Nibedita from Bangladesh. I’m new in Fiverr and done 6 projects so far but I’m facing a problem with my last buyer. I did a project for him last week and he again order me for another thing which I need to deliver within 3 days and I told him clearly that stay connected until delivery as he needs too many revisions in his project. I did his project within 23 hours and send him as a sample and ask for changes that he needs but no response, even After three working days I tried a lot to reach him, send him so many messages and also done additional 3 design as option for him so that he satisfy but no reply. Then I deliver him with those additional design and after 3 days the order completed automatically and the buyer still have no response!! today he contact me and felt sorry for not communicate as they are suffering from natural disaster and he could’nt contact and send me another design to redo that project then I told him I would definitely do that but as the delivery accepted I can’t deliver you again as Fiverr left no option like that. Then he get angry and left me a 1 star review. Now you tell me guys what was my fault and what can I do to recover my 5 star rating as I got all 5 star for my previous projects.

Important Note: In this short period of time in my Fiverr journey I face this buyer communication problem means after the order proceed they don’t communicate with me at all though I told them about the continuous communication with me but they don’t care,after delivery they ask me for thousand revision. How to deal with this. Please give me solution of this major issue.

Thanks.

Couldn’t you have simply delivered through the inbox?

No dear, buyer want that with a source file and that is too big to deliver. What to do?

my advise? you will deliver large file when he orders again, tell him that when he orders next job you will deliver this on with it and this would also be a good means to get another job from him, so when he orders again you deliver resent job with remaining previous job. hope this helps

Trust me to post on the archived post.

It is true that there was a natural disaster in Peru, which would go a long way to explaining both why they were unable to communicate with you and their general irritability.

Since you live in Bangladesh, I’m sure you’d want some lenience if a flood or other natural disaster broke your channels of communication? You need to either fix this with the buyer and bend the rules, or just take the review on the chin.

Either way, natural disaster tends to screw up everything.

why doesn’t anyone else seem to have taken the actual natural disaster into account? Is Fiverr a bubble?

Also, dropbox for larger files. Quite simple really. Unless you want to be the jobsworth she-witch who insists on payment after a natural disaster has scuppered everything. In which case, it’s going to be 1-star reviews as far as the eye can see. Remember: charity comes first after a natural disaster, to the point that it’s expected.

upload to dropbox then deliver, this way you can ask the buyer to modify the review

Thanks for your wise advice. Appreciate this. I will tell him about your option, let’s see what he say.

Fantastic idea!! thanks for your help.

You could have delivered in many other ways, you can resolve this with the buyer, clearly there is a misunderstanding, show sympathy to what happened in Peru and tell the buyer that there was a misunderstanding and that you both need to resolve this. It will work out …

I can send only jpeg file but he needs source file also which is too big to
deliver. As I’m new in Fiverr so don’t know the other way to resolve this
issue.

Dropbox is okay in such cases, as long as it’s done in an anonymous way and no contact information like email is being exchanged. You can upload your file to Dropbox and paste the link as the delivery to your buyer.

It might be good if you read some of the information on Fiverr’s website, and the Terms of Service too, as you’re new, so you know what is and what isn’t allowed and that you are aware of some important things like that you aren’t allowed to have more than 1 account.
Your account can get suspended if you violate TOS, even if you didn’t know/read them, so it’s in your own interest to read them carefully if you haven’ t yet. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help. I already talk to him and trying to sort out this
matter.

@nibeditaz and @Nibedita_Mow, the same person?

Yes it is.

Sure! I’ll definitely read that. But clear me 1 thing if I send him the
files through dropbox then how my client will change my rating and
comment?!! I’m really worried about that.:cry:

You could explain the situation, that you are new and didn´t know how to send files above the limit and ask him to change his review through the resolution center, that is possible once per order only though, as far as I’m aware (I don´t have experience with it, only from reading here on the forum), after you sent the files. Also make sure to ask in a neutral way, as it´s not allowed to ask ‘for a 5 star review’ I think.

If the commenters above your last post are right though, that review isn´t your main problem really, better read the TOS right away.

yes both are my account. Is there any problem if I use 2 at the same time. I don’t know how that mail attach with this one. By the way I have only 1 Fiverr account.

No, I was just confused why would you use two user names, just curious…

yes both are my account. Is there problem if I use 2 at the same time.

I have only one Fiverr account.

What exactly are you saying? Read the ToS, multiple accounts are prohibited!

What!!! :astonished: are you sure!! :smile: