Buyer complaining that price is more than agreed

simplydontthink

Hi

I’m still pretty new here and recently Ive had a buyer (a new but not first time buyer) that has placed three orders and just complained that every time they have ordered the price has been higher than we agreed.

Realising that it was Fiverr’s service fee that was being charged I was able to explain the situation, but am curious if this something I should be explaining to buyers beforehand in the future.

Thanks

It’s like buying something in a store.

The price is going to increase due to sales tax.

There’s added fees on everything.

I think your Buyer must have forgotten that part.

It is not really for us the seller to explain every little thing about Fiverr when they have already been alerted by Fiverr.

Just take care that this person is not trying to use that to make you lower your prices seeing they choose to pick & choose what info they take on board.

🙂

It’s like buying something in a store.

The price is going to increase due to sales tax.

There’s added fees on everything.

I think your Buyer must have forgotten that part.

This is actually how I explained it to them. They understood and it did seem they missed something on their side.

Thanks for the advice 👌

It is not really for us the seller to explain every little thing about Fiverr when they have already been alerted by Fiverr.

Just take care that this person is not trying to use that to make you lower your prices seeing they choose to pick & choose what info they take on board.

🙂

Thanks,

This is what I was trying to gauge if it’s necessary to explain but it seems this was a once-off from a buyer who missed something.

thanks for the advice

Archived