Buyer contact me via message & then stops replying?

Guest rajsheridn

Guest rajsheridn

Hello guys, i have been witnessing this since when two buyers contacted me via message and then we started chatting about the gig and suddenly they stop messaging & i’m like both confused and amused. The only reason that i could make out is that they aren’t interested all of a sudden in what i have to provide. But, this reason seems to me a bit odd because buyers will only contact me after seeing my gigs and reading the description of those gigs. Long story short, buyers will only contact me if they are interested in what i have to provide, right?

Does anyone has a practical answer to this cause? It’s a bit weird for me.

Hello guys, i have been witnessing this since when two buyers contacted me via message and then we started chatting about the gig and suddenly they stop messaging & i’m like both confused and amused. The only reason that i could make out is that they aren’t interested all of a sudden in what i have to provide. But, this reason seems to me a bit odd because buyers will only contact me after seeing my gigs and reading the description of those gigs. Long story short, buyers will only contact me if they are interested in what i have to provide, right?

It’s not weird at all.

They’re just window :shopping: sleep on it or just keep it movin’ for whatever reason. Either way, I don’t lose sleep over it, when they’re ready to place an order, they will. No biggie!

Guest rajsheridn

It’s not weird at all.

They’re just window :shopping: sleep on it or just keep it movin’ for whatever reason. Either way, I don’t lose sleep over it, when they’re ready to place an order, they will. No biggie!

I guess you are right. Internet is a one weird place for sure.

Possibly, they are “interviewing” you along with other sellers. When I’m looking to buy, I usually reach out to several sellers to see who would be a good fit and slowly eliminate them one at a time. I try to let them know that I’ve decided to go with someone else, but not everyone will.

Guest rajsheridn

Possibly, they are “interviewing” you along with other sellers. When I’m looking to buy, I usually reach out to several sellers to see who would be a good fit and slowly eliminate them one at a time. I try to let them know that I’ve decided to go with someone else, but not everyone will.

Thanks a lot for sharing buyers insight & how they tend to function on fiverr when buying gigs 🙂

Archived