Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer create order without send me requirement

Please anyone help me. Buyer create order without send work requirement. Now what can i do?

8 Likes

Message him on the order page and asked for the brief description for the job

1 Like

But he don’t know how to work on Fiverr. He is new buyer on Fiverr. Recently he joined here.Now what can i do?

1 Like

Ask the buyer in a polite manner about what they want, what exactly they placed the order for. You can also ask what they’re looking for and tell them you’re willing to hear what have to say and ready to help.

4 Likes

Part of being a Seller is to advise and lead the buyers.

If however can’t provide you with any way to complete their job request, you can ask CS to intervene or cancel the job with no fault to you seeing you tried to make things work but the client has made it impossible to get a good outcome.

You must show leadership first.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ask your buyer politely about the requirement.
If your buyer response is very slow…, try to open a dispute to ask for project material and information + extend delivery time…,
If your buyer still failed to provide you with any information…, better to cancel the order.
(suspect this is a scam targeting new seller - lvl 1)

I got same exact situation long before…,

Wish you luck

5 Likes

For future orders, you probably should go out and fill out the Requirements section of your seller’s profile - this way, it forces buyers to give you the information you need to start the project. The clock on the delivery date does not start to count down until the buyer submits their requirements, but ONLY if you have filled out that part of your Gig page saying you need this to proceed with any order.

GG

5 Likes

Thank you so much. But if he canccel order It’s problem for my account?

2 Likes

YES. If you initiate a cancellation, your Completed Orders analytic % will go DOWN and affect your ability to level up and can even affect your placement in the listings.

This is why you need to go and fill out the requirements page on your Gigs as I already advised you of - otherwise, expect this to occur again and again.

GG

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your help.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind information.

2 Likes

Try to contact your buyer. I Don’t think order cancel is better.If you do that then your order complication ratio will go down. Do project about your gig and deliver then. Otherwise you can talk about this on fiverr CS for cancel.

2 Likes

Send him a reminder. Ask him to submit the requirements so you can start working on the order!

Sometimes buyers need some time to arrange things and that’s why they don’t submit requirements immediately. If it’s too long that buyer didn’t submit the requirements you can ask him.

4 Likes

thank you so much for your information.

thank you so much dear. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think the buyer is new on fiverr. Don’t worry just message him to asked about his order requirements.

2 Likes

yes the buyer is new. i already messaged him.

1 Like

massage him for your work requirement. maybe the buyer is new here

2 Likes

yes, he is new. he don’t know how to work on fiverr. that’s why he ordered me.

1 Like

Ok bro, best of luck