Buyer demanding more work in less price

riea2911

I am in urgent need of some suggestion. Pls help. I have one buyer, she ordered a $5 gig for a book cover design. I told her that I offer only a preliminary sketch of the design in this price. She accepted and ordered. After I submitted the work, she began demanding for a lot of changes. Is there any way I can cancel the order without affecting the reviews? Or any other suggestions?

Canceling orders won’t affect your reviews but it will affect your order completion rate for 2 months…
was unlimited revision a featured thing in this package??
if not you can depend more as a gig extra for more revisions(if you think the buyer is understandable)

Canceling orders won’t affect your reviews but it will affect your order completion rate for 2 months…

was unlimited revision a featured thing in this package??

if not you can depend more as a gig extra for more revisions(if you think the buyer is understandable)

Yes unlimited revision was included in the package. But I also mentioned that it will just be kind of a basic sketch. She is now wanting a professional level artwork, which I won’t do at this price. Now, she is saying, it won’t be a problem for her if I cancel it now, she understands.

Yes unlimited revision was included in the package. But I also mentioned that it will just be kind of a basic sketch. She is now wanting a professional level artwork, which I won’t do at this price. Now, she is saying, it won’t be a problem for her if I cancel it now, she understands.

if unlimited revisions was a featured she can demand revisions.

but if she is wanting to change the whole design concept that isn’t fair i guess…

It depends on you if you want carry on or not beside that resolution center button is there

if unlimited revisions was a featured she can demand revisions.

but if she is wanting to change the whole design concept that isn’t fair i guess…

It depends on you if you want carry on or not beside that resolution center button is there

She has again come up with some ideas from canva. I think I will give her one revision, not more than that. It was my mistake to put unlimited revisions in the package.

You can sent email to CS with your details problem, and request to cs for cancel your order, they will help you. The order will be cancel from cs and your account will be not affect for this cancelations.

Where can I access the email id of the CS from?

I said the buyer one last time, that I’m going to make the revision according to what she has said. I’m also very worried about my the review. I am so confused now. Would it be okay if I cancel it now, by contacting CS? Or should I keep my promise and submit one revision to her? 🙂

Archived