BUYER DID NOT PROVIDE ME DOMAIN & HOSTING DETAILS.After Waiting 20 Days WHEN I ASKED FOR DOMAIN AND HOSTING BUYER AND FIVERR TEAM CANCEL MY ORDER AND CUT DOWN MY RATINGS

souvikwp

June 03, 2020, I get an order .but buyer placed the order without any discussion, and That Time He did not have hosting and domain. then he asked my WhatsApp number, as per your rules I did not share my number. so my 1st question is "your Team Punish and cut down the rating people who follow your rules? and helped them who break your rules ??? (i have attached all screenshots as a proof)". then he said he needs time to purchase all things (domain & hosting) and send me 20 days extension and I agreed on the request. then today when 7 days left i asked him for domain and hosting he said he did not provide me still now. and blaming to hosting provider. so My 2nd Question is "when A seller did not send delivery on time your system will be punished the seller and cut down his rating. but when Buyer did not provide Basic Thing Like Domain And hosting On-time that time also your system
and customer support Punished the seller-IS THAT LOGICAL AS PER YOU TEAM ???
now Today He said to cancel the order then I said I didn’t do that because I didn’t do anything wrong. and I said I will go to customer support and report against him .and I said I had passed many projects for his projects because I have already working with his order. because I want to complete his project with perfection.I AM DOING WRONG???
but now your great support team cancel my order and cut down my rating.
so please explain my faults ???
Now Fiverr Not Helping Me What I Do Now???

! Mod Note: Image with buyer username removed. Post cannot show the username. !

Archived