Buyer did not provided information regarding paid revision

fawadabbasx

Hi there,
So I received an order few days ago and when I delivered it buyer asked for some extra work and said that he will pay for revision but did not provide any information regarding revision and after that he is still offline so should i submit previous work as it is according to original order or should I wait for reply?
And if I keep waiting for him then will it effect my rating on fiverr as my order is still under revision and marked as late even though I delivered it 2 days before deadline.
Regards,
Fawad Abbas

As long as you delivered before the deadline, you don’t need to worry about being late. Many sellers (myself included) are shocked when they see their countdown clock display a big red LATE warning, but that can be ignored as long as you made an on time delivery before the revision request. Some buyers trake what seems like a very long time to come back with revision requirements, and that is unfortunate, but often times your buyer is part of a team, that can make follow-up slower than we would like. I would simply reach out with a question like; “Hello there! I’m anxious to complete this job and get it just the way you want it. Could you please provide a status update on where things stand on your end?” Chances are that you will be happy with their response. If they don’t respond after a couple of attempts, I would simply re-deliver the original and say something like “here is your file again. please let me know if you need anything else.” Good luck!

As long as you delivered before the deadline, you don’t need to worry about being late. Many sellers (myself included) are shocked when they see their countdown clock display a big red LATE warning, but that can be ignored as long as you made an on time delivery before the revision request. Some buyers trake what seems like a very long time to come back with revision requirements, and that is unfortunate, but often times your buyer is part of a team, that can make follow-up slower than we would like. I would simply reach out with a question like; “Hello there! I’m anxious to complete this job and get it just the way you want it. Could you please provide a status update on where things stand on your end?” Chances are that you will be happy with their response. If they don’t respond after a couple of attempts, I would simply re-deliver the original and say something like “here is your file again. please let me know if you need anything else.” Good luck!

Thank you four you suggestion sir.

I did messaged him but it is like 3 days when he asked for revision so i was kinda worried about it but as it doesn’t effect my ratings so i have noting to worry about and will simply wait for it 🙂

If they don’t respond after a couple of attempts, I would simply re-deliver the original and say something like “here is your file again. please let me know if you need anything else.” Good luck!

This is the best policy… 🙂 @fawadabbasx, you should follow it…

If they don’t respond after a couple of attempts, I would simply re-deliver the original and say something like “here is your file again. please let me know if you need anything else.” Good luck!

This is the best policy… 🙂 @fawadabbasx, you should follow it…

Yes that’s what i am gonna do if he does not reply in next 2 days.

Archived