Fiverr Community Forum

Buyer didn't accept it and didn't give any reply

I have delivered my work. But the buyer didn’t accept it and didn’t give any reply. So what should I do?

5 Likes

Wait.

If there is no dispute, the order will auto-complete in three days.

2 Likes

There is no dispute,

Give them a little time to respond. I’m sure you will hear back.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, The order will automatic complete in 3 days.

2 Likes

If the buyer wants to do some revision, what should I do? already deadline is over

If the buyer wants to do some revision, what should I do? already delivery time is over

Read the Terms of Service:

3 Likes

Such an informative reply

It’s been my experience that as long as you deliver something before the deadline it won’t be considered late even if there’s revisions. It may have a timer showing a countdown that says ‘late’… you can send the customer a request to extend the deadline if you think the revisions will require more time.

2 Likes

So if he wants revision, simply I should do it, after that, I will deliver my work again. There will be not any late delivery issue? Am I right?

Yea you should do the revisions. I’m not sure though to be honest about the late delivery status. If the revisions are going to take some time you may want to extend the deadline.

1 Like

Ok got it. Thanks for your help

Hi,
You need to provide you perfect thing that buyer need if you cannot provide him get the work from specialized and send to buyer then he can accept the delivery

1 Like

You are right bro . You can deliver your work after revision in any time

1 Like

Very much informative

1 Like

same buyer is false they doing so.

1 Like

take time brother… He may reply or take revision

1 Like

I hope your problem has been solved now

1 Like

don’t worry. after 3 days it will be automatic accepted.

2 Likes