Buyer didn't leave a Feedback

sujeetvision

Hello, Fiverr community!
So, today I had a chance of delivering to a new seller. It was a long project for less price (5000 words research paper along with interview questions at $10.) I honestly thought that the buyer would leave a great review but it turns out he was new to Fiverr, didn’t know how to leave feedback, and marked the order complete.
I feel so sad right now knowing I missed a chance of having an awesome review because being a new seller that how I’m supposed to be found, right?.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend:)

ssforreview.thumb.png.31cbd9fc248db416d72a9e4b7579d941.png
ssforreview1067×623 50.8 KB
ssforreview2.png.1df86249e274f15e806d175dedbbdae6.png

I understand it’s frustrating but buyers have no obligation to leave any reviews, they’ve already paid. Personally, when I don’t leave a review it’s either because the work wasn’t what I expected or I’d rather keep my purchase confidential. Either way, you aren’t entitled to one just because of the work you hand in.

I understand it’s frustrating but buyers have no obligation to leave any reviews, they’ve already paid. Personally, when I don’t leave a review it’s either because the work wasn’t what I expected or I’d rather keep my purchase confidential. Either way, you aren’t entitled to one just because of the work you hand in.

You’re probably right 😦

You said to the buyer that they could have left a review because you are a new seller
and they said “can I go do it now”

That is review manipulation and could get you a warning from Fiverr.

The buyer also refers to the word “assignment”.

• article, essays & reports

The above is from one of your gigs.

Helping with essays and assignments is not allowed.

Offering to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and to offer such work will risk your account.

• 1 month later...

Archived